09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Know what else is funny is that its a fight in Mexico and Lennon is doing the entrance and not Lupe Contreras lol

I know im a boxing nut because i know the Mexican anthem

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DDDDDAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN WHAT A SHOT

Damn, i was about to say that the 1-2 was being real effective for Johnny. Next thing i know Johnny is laid out with hands on his chest like they puttin his@@$ in a coffin. Unbelievable.

eek.gif

between this and rashard Evans getin his lights turned off
I am in stitches

laugh.gif
UNA BOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Third time n a row Jhonny went out like that , But he set him self up for it cause he was moving the wrong way all fight he was walking right introNishikoa's power hand

yea MMa doesnt compare, the skill level is absent.
i just watch this guy rashard Evans get hit with 12 straight punches and 2 huge hooks and not once did he move his head or put his hands up. dudes answer wasto throw wide shots back

there's no comparison,

Toshi is gonna get his Head handed to him by raffy
laugh.gif

see if Toshi can beat a boss like that

i can only *!%* with MMA when Rampage is fighting or its a huge fight and im in the house on a saturday night like tonight. i cant stand the laying on thefloor for 5 minutes

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yea MMa doesnt compare, the skill level is absent.
i just watch this guy rashard Evans get hit with 12 straight punches and 2 huge hooks and not once did he move his head or put his hands up. dudes answer was to throw wide shots back

there's no comparison,

Thank You....

Co-Sign.
QFT
QFE

And it is allll overrrrr....

Originally Posted by mextra45

I tell you one thing these Corona breezys is on they job . But why they give him a gold medal ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ive gotta see more mexican events. this was a Fire promotion
pimp.gif
;lol

yo i used to watch those solo boxeo shows all the damn time. The ring card girls there were RIGHT. I swear to god HBO needs to do a big fight from Mexico withthe HD cameras ready.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

^^^i wanna catch a card live in Mexico

Edit.

Possible NT Boxing Summit?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

IN mexico? i think most of us vaule are life thank you
laugh.gif

they would kill my black @%@ in 2 seconds down there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

^^^i wanna catch a card live in Mexico

Edit.

Possible NT Boxing Summit?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

IN mexico? i think most of us vaule are life thank you
laugh.gif

they would kill my black @%@ in 2 seconds down there
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, i'm not down for that. When i went to school in San Diego i got ****faced, passed out, and woke up in a club in Tijuana at 8 o'clock in themorning. I've refused to go back since. Hell, i left school after that semester and moved back home because of that.

Back
Top Bottom