09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Yup on 28th ...
laugh.gif
its wak now?
yea I was thinkin possibly after the fight since its close it might pop but if its been wak, Nevermind

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yup on 28th ...
laugh.gif
its wak now?
yea I was thinkin possibly after the fight since its close it might pop but if its been wak, Nevermind
That would be nice since its close but if you all think it may be wack I'll keep my options open. Any other options/suggestions? I figuredwith it being the weekend of the PR parade there would be nice some nice events/parites.

Ghost always gets cut.
smh.gif

the more I see Ghost, the less I like him
This stiff Bum is landing his right at will on Ghost
smh.gif

eek.gif
the bone was out of place on his elbow YIKES!

Yordan might, no he WILL beat Guerrorro's $%+ in a rematch

laugh.gif
at the doctor rockin a satin jacket.

^ Yeah Yordin was about to give Ghost the biz before the stoppage, and he will if they have another fight.

Look at Ghost's face.
He is Horribly Overated.
Jesussssss

He took all that punishment from that BUM!

eek.gif
I just realised Ghost moved up to 135. He runnin from Yordan
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

^^^I don't know what Dan Rafael is thinking....Clottey looks sucked up. Hope he rehydrates good.
eek.gif
I just realised Ghost moved up to 135. He runnin from Yordan
laugh.gif

I think Ghost is at the stage of his career where he wants to make his name in boxing. A possible bout with Baby Bull will give him a chance todo so. Im more interested in that fight than with Yordan.

pimp.gif
Im still surprised on the amount of fight fans that showed up outhere.....I'm hoping Staple Center is going to be a good crowd as well on the 27th.

I'm about to head off to the fight...

I got Cotto winning a decision 117-111. As much as I'd like to see a war I don't think it will happen. I expect Cotto to fight with caution wherehe'll probably box and move and build up points on activity. Clottey doesn't have much of a workrate and he seems to need his opponent to be standingdirectly in front to make something happen. He can't apply the same type of pressure of Margarito either. If it turns out to be a mediocre fighthopefully the crowd will help make up for it.

^ i agree that Cotto will be the more active boxer/circling around Clottey not standing in front of him and you'll see Clottey be more defensive that'swhy i got Cotto winning 116-112 decision there will be no knockdowns.

Yea mextra but I dunno I didn't think it would be this many of them around MSG
laugh.gif
like I can't walk anywhere and all these bars are packed as ****.

Gunna I just passed by Demerara's there's like 5 people in there
laugh.gif

Don't got any links..but I think it might be HBO's Free Preview week for those that don't got the channel.

rodel and calderon technical draw.. supposedly it was stopped because of calderon bleeding from an accidental headbutt. scores was 58-56, 58-56, 57-57 infavor of Rodel Mayol

This is gonna be great unless Clottey uses his big head , and why they always used that Scared #%% pic of Paul Williams he look shook as hell in it lol

BoxingScene.com was advised by promoter Gary Shaw that a deal has been reached for undefeated WBO junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley to defend his title against former lightweight champ Nate Campbell. The fight will take place on August 1 with Showtime carrying the event. The fight is likely to land in either California or Florida.

Right now there is no set co-feature but I'm hearing that Showtime is interested in placing Junior Witter vs. Devon Alexander, for the vacant WBC junior welterweight title, in that position. There could be a possibility of the two winners squaring off down the line

Back
Top Bottom