09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

pimp.gif

He's definitely scared, Abraham's people offered him about four or five million to unify and they turned it down. The most he's ever made is a little over a million in a fight. I smell {{}}
Word? Didn't know that...

I'm not even sold on Abraham himself, and prob won't be until he fights Kelly. He's fought his fair share of cans as well....Edison Mirandaincluded. He's been damaged goods since the Kelly fight, IMO.

Is it just me or does Maidana look like Chris John's little brother or somethin'...this dude has NO Asian blood in him?

I feel you a little on Arthur LES but I think he's a great fighter and can't wait for him and Kelly to fight and no asian blood in dude at all fromwhat I've read
laugh.gif

Good looks Gunna.

its OVER!!!!

ORTIZ IS A BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

HE @**+%%+ QUIT!

AND HIS CORNERMAN PUTTHAT NOTION IN HIS HEAD BY SAYIN THEY WOUILD STOP IT. WHAT A HORRIBLE JOB BY HIS CORNER MEN

GODDAMN...

How the hell is Ortiz still standin'?

He has a chin and a half right now...

EDIT:

DID HE JUST QUIT!?!?

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

PLEASE TELL ME HE DID NOT QUIT...

VICTOR JUST KILLED HIMSELF...
tired.gif

This is worse than Guerrero...

Edit: Do I gotta edit my Team Boxing Sig now?
mad.gif
frown.gif

I'm starting Team Kool-Aid, proud members Guerrero, Ortiz and taking applicants.

Let me not forget Mijares.

bef35ceaeb5e40e3af6e074bc9a3741f0b97bee.JPG

if he woulda took a loss and tried his hardest, I wouldnt jump on him, but dude quit, and the next time he gets in trouble, he'll dothe same thing again.

#%#%*% CHUMP!

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Damn you, Gunna....

Wrong for that, lol.

That left eye is jacked up, though...but really? You quit, Vic?

Oscar bout to get in this boy's #+! (No mo)

EDIT: From the sound of things...he acts like he's ready for an early retirement.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

bef35ceaeb5e40e3af6e074bc9a3741f0b97bee.JPG

if he woulda took a loss and tried his hardest, I wouldnt jump on him, but dude quit, and the next time he gets in trouble, he'll do the same thing again.

#%#%*% CHUMP!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wait,

"Im young, and I dont think I deserve to be getting beat up like this, Ive got to think about this"

did he just say that? seriously? did I hear that, I ve gotta run the DVR back

in the beggining of the 6th round it sure looked like victor was trying to touch gloves and maidana took an easy shot...damn this #%!%% quit.

Back
Top Bottom