09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Nate quit he was trying to get off with a No decision and it didnt work , but The Assault in the ring is a sad story on both side ruined both guys lives

Nate quit he was trying to get off with a No decision and it didnt work , but The Assault in the ring is a sad story on both side ruined both guys lives

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Timmy won round 1, with fast pace and body punching.
won round 2 same formula, more jabbin

round 3 they toe to toe, tim leads with hsi head, accidental headbutt opens crazy cut. fight� goes on. round ends, nate says he cant see hes got spotting in his eye under his cut.

fight stops but ref kinda sorta does and doesnt acknowledge it as a headbutt
laugh.gif
and he was dazed and confused.

Fight over. with a TKO instead of a no contest

peep this trailer
this is awesome man!

I can totally relate to this. See the gym where I used to train, the owner/manager of the gym has gathered up a bunch of street children.. basically savingthem from poverty. And has turned them into boxers.... These kids were either selling newspapers in the road, wearing torn clothes, done meth before eventurning 10 years old.When i visit the gym, i see little kids hitting mitts, sparring violently and i'm serious in saying this... there is no fear in theireyes. When they get hit, they still keep their composure and stance. I've sponsored and supported the kids by holding fights in the parking lot of my storejust to get them exposed.They range from 7 yrs old to 16 yrs old. It just keeps me humble to see what young boxers go through.Eventually a few make it andyou've seen them in Czar Amonsot, Rey Bautista, and Z Gorres.

round 3 they toe to toe, tim leads with hsi head, accidental headbutt opens crazy cut. fight� goes on. round ends, nate says he cant see hes got spotting in his eye under his cut.

laugh.gif

peep this trailer
this is awesome man!

I can totally relate to this. See the gym where I used to train, the owner/manager of the gym has gathered up a bunch of street children.. basically savingthem from poverty. And has turned them into boxers.... These kids were either selling newspapers in the road, wearing torn clothes, done meth before eventurning 10 years old.When i visit the gym, i see little kids hitting mitts, sparring violently and i'm serious in saying this... there is no fear in theireyes. When they get hit, they still keep their composure and stance. I've sponsored and supported the kids by holding fights in the parking lot of my storejust to get them exposed.They range from 7 yrs old to 16 yrs old. It just keeps me humble to see what young boxers go through.Eventually a few make it andyou've seen them in Czar Amonsot, Rey Bautista, and Z Gorres.

laugh.gif

peep this trailer
this is awesome man!

laugh.gif

peep this trailer
this is awesome man!

laugh.gif

peep this trailer
this is awesome man!

laugh.gif

peep this trailer
this is awesome man!

laugh.gif

peep this trailer
this is awesome man!

laugh.gif

peep this trailer
this is awesome man!

laugh.gif

peep this trailer
this is awesome man!

laugh.gif

peep this trailer
this is awesome man!

laugh.gif

peep this trailer
this is awesome man!

Back
Top Bottom