09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

laugh.gif
Nate is a JOKE.

Dude actually has fans??? Get outta here with that bull.

Way to come through Timothy!!!!!

Nate is a JOKE.

Dude actually has fans??? Get outta here with that bull.
Over-rated ::Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap::

Nate is prob one of the realest cats in the biz but that's it...

One good performance against Diaz (Who can't handle cuts) and he's on people's P4P list...

I can't get pass the Peden KO, and the fighter who struggled crazy against Funeka....

Panama wrapped resto's hands with Plaster too... Wow.

Water bottle mix.

Thsi guy is despicable.

I wish Resto woulda just hooked off on Panama outside the gym in Florida and Beat him to death

who has Nate on their lb4lb list?

name a 135lb who wouldnt struggle with a 6'2" lightweight with good skill?

a Joke? yall +%!$%# crazy. Dude started fighting in his late 20s and won a world title...
if u cant respect that, there aint much in the fight game u do respect.

About to catch the 140 and 147 belt fights right now. Hopefully it doesn't run more than 2 hours gotta catch Assault In The Ring at 3.

Funny that Nate is catching heat from some in this thread...I thought he was the man when he beat Diaz now everyone quick to @%$* on him
laugh.gif
grin.gif

It was on YouTube for about 5 mins or so but it was taped in Spanish on some variant Telemundo kinda channel broken up round by round. They were all goneafter I watched the first round. Heard Isaac won it pretty handily though.

BTW this fight deserves a rematch with someone like Weekes or Smoger as the ref.

And where's Rob? I thought he would have been in here with the QUICKNESS after the "TKO."
laugh.gif

Maybe he's right about Arreola too...LOL.

Back
Top Bottom