09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Originally Posted by dreClark

If Shane got out-boxed by MAC, W.T.F do you think is going happen when he runs into Floyd?

Floyd is gonna box his face off.

smh.gif
Even so, he'd have put up a better fight than Marquez. If it would be such an easy fight for Floyd
why didn't he make that fight instead of this?

Manny dont need to fight PBF right now. PBF looks like he got better as a fighter in this fight or JMM is just a bum.

Originally Posted by petermans

Manny dont need to fight PBF right now. PBF looks like he got better as a fighter in this fight or JMM is just a bum.

I don't understand when people post this. Marquez was fighting at a weight where he'd never been at before
and was fighting against a guy that held virtually every advantage a fighter could have. Everything Marquez
did good, Mayweather did it faster.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the PBF/Mosley incident. Kellerman looked shook.

I felt bad for Marquez out there. Dude is a really classy dude but he was completely outmatched tonight.

PBF is a complete airhead...dude needs his own comedy show when he retires...

PBF: "I'd like to thank Reebok...and the sponsors for making this happen..."

Kellerman: "The fans want to know about the $600k you gave up by coming into the weigh-in 2 pounds over"

PBF: "I'm not here to talk about money
happy.gif
"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

I don't understand when people post this. Marquez was fighting at a weight where he'd never been at before
and was fighting against a guy that held virtually every advantage a fighter could have. Everything Marquez

Too much listening to the commentators. Its true for the most part but Marquez didnt show up he was 4 pounds lighter! dont give me this mayweather was the hulkstuff. Pac moves up wins its good this guy moves up its bad its not the weight its the fighter.

my pops really disappoints me... hes really a homer...always saying that pacman can beat him... i know we filipino so of course we going to be biased but givecredit to money... just cause his fights are boring and not as entertaining as manny doesnt mean hes not nice... i can actually appreciate his boxing... mypops just say wow hes boring i cant believe people paid to watch him fight i know they are mad...watever i dont care if money gets a knockout or not as long ashe gets a win im happy... and if they seriously fight i dont know who to choose... money is my fav fighter but manny is my peoples... but i hope it does godown so money can finally say he fought the best....

Originally Posted by bud dink

Too much listening to the commentators. Its true for the most part but Marquez didnt show up he was 4 pounds lighter! dont give me this mayweather was the hulk stuff. Pac moves up wins its good this guy moves up its bad its not the weight its the fighter.
There are very few fighters that can go up in weight and dominate like Pacquiao has. Marquez obviously isn't one of them. The man is 36 yearsold is expected to look great at a weight he's never fought at?

that was suppose to be sarcasm/blatant statement.

Originally Posted by you go boy

my pops really disappoints me... hes really a homer...always saying that pacman can beat him... i know we filipino so of course we going to be biased but give credit to money... just cause his fights are boring and not as entertaining as manny doesnt mean hes not nice... i can actually appreciate his boxing... my pops just say wow hes boring i cant believe people paid to watch him fight i know they are mad...watever i dont care if money gets a knockout or not as long as he gets a win im happy... and if they seriously fight i dont know who to choose... money is my fav fighter but manny is my peoples... but i hope it does go down so money can finally say he fought the best....
Pacman doesn't stand a chance.

Back
Top Bottom