09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

^ yep i said it... yes those are some quality wins but nothing to be like
eek.gif
... not to take anything from pacman same goes for money too he really aint beat nobody serious either... but to end the discussion if they fightthen we can say yes that was epic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

^ yep i said it... yes those are some quality wins but nothing to be like
eek.gif
... not to take anything from pacman same goes for money too he really aint beat nobody serious either... but to end the discussion if they fight then we can say yes that was epic
laugh.gif
If you really think those are garbage fighters, I have nothing else to say to you.

Originally Posted by MrDills

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Mayweather will never face Manny, because Cotto is going to kill Manny.
Cotto is damaged goods

don't let that last fight fool you. nobody looks good fighting clottey. and margarito..well
grin.gif

pacman has never fought a full pledge WW like cotto.

mayweather vs cotto in feburary book it

cotto going to beat pacman and end the talk about pacman being one of the best.

mayweather beats cotto next year. that is all

I really am torn up on who I want winning Cotto-Pacquiao, as I'm big fans of both fighters.
Whoever wins, I'll be happy for them

^ ok my bad let me take that back... m ybe i was overexxagerating... they are not garbage... but like i said nothing to be like wow
eek.gif
did pacman just beat them type fighters... they are quality fighters but nothing tobe amazed about... but if he fights a quality fighter like money and beats him then i have nothing to say and just sit back and be amzed
eek.gif
.... hopefully they fight after the cotto fight though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

letsgetit22 wrote:

you go boy wrote:

my pops really disappoints me... hes really a homer...always saying that pacman can beat him... i know we filipino so of course we going to be biased but
give credit to money... just cause his fights are boring and not as entertaining as manny doesnt mean hes not nice... i can actually appreciate his
boxing... my pops just say wow hes boring i cant believe people paid to watch him fight i know they are mad...watever i dont care if money gets a knockout
or not as long as he gets a win im happy... and if they seriously fight i dont know who to choose... money is my fav fighter but manny is my peoples...
but i hope it does go down so money can finally say he fought the best....
Mayweather is the best, pacman will have to say he fought the best
grin.gif

uh i agree with you but i dont.... money fought a lot of peoples but he also ducked a lot of peoples too... he hasnt fought mosely, margarito, cotto, or pacman
yet... BUT at the same time pacman hasnt really beaten anyone either... yes hes my people but all he beat was a overrated hatton and some garbage mexicans and
some past their prime... so to keep it 100 nobody has really fought the best if you talk about pacman and money... but if this fight goes down it will be
history thats my word! i wont say who will win lol

So Barrera, Morales, and Marquez are garbage now?
roll.gif
roll.gif

barrera was past his prime, so was Morales and a prime Morales still beat him..

and about Marquez, people still have not changed my view on that fight, pac in no way, shape or form beat JMM.

Hopkins was instigating. So many hings to say about that post fight.

But really, May looked ridiculous.

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

my pops really disappoints me... hes really a homer...always saying that pacman can beat him... i know we filipino so of course we going to be biased but give credit to money... just cause his fights are boring and not as entertaining as manny doesnt mean hes not nice... i can actually appreciate his boxing... my pops just say wow hes boring i cant believe people paid to watch him fight i know they are mad...watever i dont care if money gets a knockout or not as long as he gets a win im happy... and if they seriously fight i dont know who to choose... money is my fav fighter but manny is my peoples... but i hope it does go down so money can finally say he fought the best....
grin.gif

uh i agree with you but i dont.... money fought a lot of peoples but he also ducked a lot of peoples too... he hasnt fought mosely, margarito, cotto, or pacman yet... BUT at the same time pacman hasnt really beaten anyone either... yes hes my people but all he beat was a overrated hatton and some garbage mexicans and some past their prime... so to keep it 100 nobody has really fought the best if you talk about pacman and money... but if this fight goes down it will be history thats my word! i wont say who will win lol
in reality no matter who he fight between those people, if he wins, someone would say, mosely was old, or margarito was washed up, or cotto isoverrated, or pacman just wasn't ready.

Originally Posted by petermans

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Mayweather had an astonishing edge in punch stats, landing 290 of his 493 blows (59 percent) while allowing just 12 percent of Marquez's 583 punches to land.
eek.gif

that's what you called defense

Good Lord... That's simply astonishing.
sick.gif

To the PBF haters, detractors, et. al: Dude came to fight and did just that. The only obstacle left from cementing his legacy is a victory against Pacquaio,who is apparently the only big name fighter PBF would fight at this point is his career. (And as an Augusta, GA native and P. Williams fan, it is extremelyunlikely that we will see PBF and P. Williams fight anytime soon.)

LOL @ the post-fight interview... Sugar Shane needs to just move on with his life after professional boxing and work on making his son the best fighter he canbe someday.

i just saw the post interview... and it got me mad... i want money to fight pacman to shut everyone up and show hes the best fighter but i hope he fightsshane... this guy shane think hes doing it... my man is beyond overrated... he beat oscar but only cuz he was on roids... i wish he fights floyd just so he canwhoop on shane
pimp.gif

Floyd picked himself the perfect opponent not just because he almost ensured himself a W but because what he has some of you birdbrain %!!$+@*%#$@%% thinkingright now

laugh.gif

JMM and Manny are nothing a like.

and for the people bring in Paul Williams into the discussion thank you for bring some common sense into this thread

pimp.gif

What did Dan Rafael of ESPN say?

What would it take to get Floyd in the ring with the Punisher?

A billion dollars.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

letsgetit22 wrote:

you go boy wrote:

my pops really disappoints me... hes really a homer...always saying that pacman can beat him... i know we filipino so of course we going to be biased but
give credit to money... just cause his fights are boring and not as entertaining as manny doesnt mean hes not nice... i can actually appreciate his
boxing... my pops just say wow hes boring i cant believe people paid to watch him fight i know they are mad...watever i dont care if money gets a knockout
or not as long as he gets a win im happy... and if they seriously fight i dont know who to choose... money is my fav fighter but manny is my peoples...
but i hope it does go down so money can finally say he fought the best....
grin.gif

uh i agree with you but i dont.... money fought a lot of peoples but he also ducked a lot of peoples too... he hasnt fought mosely, margarito, cotto, or pacman
yet... BUT at the same time pacman hasnt really beaten anyone either... yes hes my people but all he beat was a overrated hatton and some garbage mexicans and
some past their prime... so to keep it 100 nobody has really fought the best if you talk about pacman and money... but if this fight goes down it will be
history thats my word! i wont say who will win lol

So Barrera, Morales, and Marquez are garbage now?
roll.gif
roll.gif

barrera was past his prime, so was Morales and a prime Morales still beat him..

and about Marquez, people still have not changed my view on that fight, pac in no way, shape or form beat JMM.

morales was past his prime when he beat pacman. barrera on the other hand was arguably still in his prime as he was rated #3 p4p at the time. i'd say thiswas pacman's best W outta

his resume. and marquez... dude just had the style to beat pacman. you could've had either fighter winning and you wouldn't have been wrong..

I'll give Floyd his credit and believe me he deserves ALOT of it

Nobody in boxing makes defense such an art as PBF

it doesn't always lead itself to alot action like a Manny Pacquaio

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Floyd picked himself the perfect opponent not just because he almost ensured himself a W but because what he has some of you birdbrain %!!$+@*%#$@%% thinking right now

laugh.gif

JMM and Manny are nothing a like.

and for the people bring in Paul Williams into the discussion thank you for bring some common sense into this thread

pimp.gif

What did Dan Rafael of ESPN say?

What would it take to get Floyd in the ring with the Punisher?

A billion dollars.

laugh.gif

LOL, you stepping on my toes, Stringer! A guy can at least dream...
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Great pics, SHUGES.

Back
Top Bottom