09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

paul williams is not that raw if you watched quintana 1 you would see that he doesnt have the counters needed to topple PBF

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Floyd by split but it should be close

and gimme some real judges this time

no more this 118 - 111 nonsense
How about 120, 119, 118?

nerd.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by bud dink

paul williams is not that raw if you watched quintana 1 you would see that he doesnt have the counters needed to topple PBF

I'm GUNNA let someone else field that question for you.

laugh.gif

^ i dont know what im talkin bout lol.... money is the best right now... he will beat both shane or manny... yes i said it he will beat both of them... keephating hes that dude....hes undefeated for a reason and until someone beats him hes the best....

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

How about 120, 119, 118?

nerd.gif

roll.gif

Hey, Floyd still won...I gave too much consideration to the layoff and JMM's recent string of classic fights

damn, you really dug all the way to page two hundred and who gives a damn to try and show me up

laugh.gif

quintana I was an off nite.
but
counters? what makes u think he has to wait for counters? who have u seen that can get off before Paul? when have u ever seen him have to counter? Paulwilliams throws more punches then any welterweight alive. and they are comign from everywhere from 5 feet away.

so u chose one bad nite to emphasise over the other 30 fights? esp since he put Quintana to sleep in round 1in the rematch.

Paul Williams is about to beatthe brakes of Kelly Pavlik

I think Money would beat Manny, but I'm not sure about Shane or anyone that's bigger than him. Against guys his size or so, he'll do fine.

I think he'd struggle a bit with Cotto though.

And Floyd has a better chance of fighting Pac than the dude Paul Williams, NO ONE wants some of Paul Williams, too much of a liability without a big enoughpayday... yet.

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

but
counters? what makes u think he has to wait for counters? who have u seen that can get off before Paul? when have u ever seen him have to counter? Paul williams throws more punches then any welterweight alive. and they are comign from everywhere from 5 feet away.

so u chose one bad nite to emphasise over the other 30 fights? esp since he put Quintana to sleep in round 1in the rematch.

Paul Williams is about to beatthe brakes of Kelly Pavlik

dog Pwill is not the second coming hes got nice height for a welter and hes a south paw...needless to say he will never get close to floyd and pavlik iguarantee puts that dude to bed

Paul williams throws more punches then any welterweight alive. and they are comign from everywhere from 5 feet away.

tell me why I got 4wrestling trying to get at me on Twitter talking about Paul would land less than JMM

laugh.gif

Floyd did what he was supposed to do and looked sharp as ever doing it.....now the real welterweight tournament begins.
pimp.gif

Shane
Cotto
Pac-Man
Margarito
Williams

IMO he can beat all of the above. Paul Williams included.

but
Paul williams throws more punches then any welterweight alive.

Margarito?

laugh.gif
who said he was the 2nd coming... u said he couldnt counter floyd. I refuted ur statement.

o no, u guarantee pavlik puts paul to bed... I better go put big money on pavlik then

Hmm I bet u thoughgt Pavlik was gonna walk thru old $%% Bhop too

How about 120, 119, 118?

nerd.gif

roll.gif
Hey, Floyd still won...I gave too much consideration to the layoff and JMM's recent string of classic fights

damn, you really dug all the way to page two hundred and who gives a damn to try and show me up

laugh.gif
It's just a testament to his iron defense that he ALWAYS brings.

Throw Manny in there tonight and it's a different fight, and I think Manny would have same problems Marquez had tonight. Granted, I haven't watched thefight yet, Money May is pretty predictable in that he will always come with the defense perfected.

And when I left for work it was the last past I was on, and I peeped the scorecards and noticed you were right on (except Marquez was short a few points).
laugh.gif

Shane/PBF would be something I'd pay to see.

Sad thing for JMM is where does he go from here? I don't know if Pac would rematch with him, and he just got humiliated... Maybe MAC if Cotto loses inNovember.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

bud dink wrote:maybe u missed the Margarito/Williams fight....

but

Margarito?

maybe u missed the Margarito/Williams fight....

At the post fight press conference, promoter Dan Goosen read the stats that made the difference: Total punches thrown by Williams was 1,256 compared to 652 for Margarito. Of those, 606 of Williams' shots were jabs to only 61 for Margarito.

Shane/PBF would be something I'd pay to see.

You the only one

Sad thing for JMM is where does he go from here? I don't know if Pac would rematch with him, and he just got humiliated... Maybe MAC if Cotto loses in November.

JMM goes back down to his natural weight class where he'll win fights but not big fights cause there are no names

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Weaponry Expert wrote:

bud dink wrote:maybe u missed the Margarito/Williams fight....

but

Margarito?

maybe u missed the Margarito/Williams fight....

At the post fight press conference, promoter Dan Goosen read the stats
that made the difference: Total punches thrown by Williams was 1,256
compared to 652 for Margarito.
Of those, 606 of Williams' shots were
jabs to only 61 for Margarito.

but you said, he throws more punches than any welterweight..not when they fought each other.

I cant wait till pavlik v. williams (God willing) the bhop fight wasnt what the cards made it out to be and also one solid right hook to that chin (if you cancall it that) and its a wrap!

Back
Top Bottom