Ghost's Right

my godddd

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

eek.gif
Ghost's Right

my godddd

That was vicious...he almost took his damn head off
laugh.gif
I can'tbelieve he never went down..that guy is tough even though he gave a no mas in the end.

Nice to see Cotto return to old form as well.

Pavlik worries me because the few punches Rubio threw, were very effective.

I think JT was "Taylor" made for Pavlik. I see Kelly struggling with skilled boxers who have some crack

I can't stand watching Duddy fight, I was screaming for Vanda to knock him out in the 10th. If he ever decides to step in the ring with Kelly it'sover. It was good to see Cotto back in the ring and going to the body. Destroyed Jennings.

Cotto/Mosley

Kelly/Abraham

That's all I ask for.

But who else is there at middleweight who'd make a good fight with Pavlik?

It's either going to be Arthur or Paul because Sturm damn sure isn't fighting any one of those three. Now that I think about it, Pavlik vs Kessler at168 doesn't sound bad either.

I dont think theres a Middleweight fighting today who can beat him.

Punisher better stear clear of that dude too
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Paul better focus on Winky.

I'd like to see Paul win though and get those big fights I'm all about seeing the young fighters grow and fight each other.

Want to see the next trilogy already
laugh.gif

The Middleweight division is HORRIBLE right now...there's only 3 fights to be made, Pavlik/Abraham, Pavlik/Sturm, or Abraham/Sturm.

I can't see Sturm coming over here because of his past history in the U.S. and he's a cash cow over there in Germany. But what's the reason behindPavlik/Abraham can't happen? Does it have anything to do with Arum? He seems to rub alot of people the wrong way...

Pavlik's next fight is gonna come down to either...

Duddy - The irish Arturo Gatti without the excitement

Mora -
laugh.gif
...enough said

Forrest - Who hasn't been in a good fight since his Welterweight days...also add the fact that he's not even a Middleweight.

Well Sturm already rejected a $3 million offer to fight Abraham so that's never going to happen...it was supposed to be in Germany that fight would'vebeen HUGE...but w/e...Mora has ducked everyone who he knew would knock him the !@!% out so that's not going to ever happen
laugh.gif

I hope they do a unification fight with Abraham though that's a fight I've been looking forward to for a while.

Hooters had a $5 cover to watch the fight on Saturday.
But the ppl I was rolling with don't follow boxing and we ended up going somewhere else
smh.gif

Can't wait for JMM vs. Juan Diaz tho!
pimp.gif

great news! another cuban olympic gold medalist (the best of them all, in fact) has defected. guillermo rigondeaux has signed with arena box, and is now gonnajoin his comrades gamboa, solis, and that one other dude (lol) in a run for some titles.

Back
Top Bottom