pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

l3558346.jpg

These two will do numbers...can't wait.
pimp.gif

the rest.
indifferent.gif
I just want you guys to fail so Charlie will get fired then you can throw the bank at urban

Honestly, for him to not win 8,9 games...

It'd take the worst coaching job in the history of sports.

That's why I really didn't want him back cause I know any fool can win with the current group a year older and another soft schedule.

Now, him failing miserably... that still remains a real possibility.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The Fellowship of Christian Athletes selected Stephen McGee as the recipient of the 2008 FCA Bobby Bowden Athlete of the Year. McGee will receive the sixth annual award from Coach Bobby Bowden on Wednesday, January 14th, during the American Football Coaches Association FCA Breakfast in Nashville, Tennessee. Marcus Freeman from Ohio State University and Ryan McDonald from the University of Illinois were also finalists for this year's award.

McGee, a six-foot-three, 207-pound quarterback, was earlier named the recipient of the 2008 Aggie Heart Award - the top honor given to an Aggie senior football player. Stephen earned his degree in just over three years in spite of a demanding athletics schedule, and is close to receiving his master's degree. McGee has also dedicated time to his community, becoming an active participant in "Aggie Athletes Involved" where he speaks to local churches and schools.

Named after the legendary Florida State University football coach, who has been very involved in FCA throughout his long career, the Bobby Bowden Athlete of the Year award recognizes the Football Bowl Subdivision (formerly Division IA) football player who epitomizes the student-athlete who conducts himself as a faith model in the community, in the classroom and on the field. Nominees must have a 3.0 GPA or better and be recommended by his school's Athletic Director and Head Football Coach.

FCA President and CEO, Les Steckel, said of this award, "Stephen McGee's athletic skills are obviously outstanding, but more importantly, he is an exemplary young man of faith, character and community service. He demonstrates the essence of FCA's core values; and it's an honor for FCA to recognize him with this prestigious award."

Past winners include Jason Wright (Northwestern University and Cleveland Browns), Billy Bajema (Oklahoma State University and San Francisco 49ers), D.J. Shockley (University of Georgia and Atlanta Falcons), Carl Pendleton (University of Oklahoma), and Jacob Tamme (University of Kentucky).

I know it's not a major award, but still...
pimp.gif
It's all I have to claim right now...

Can we go ahead and write Tebow in as the winner for next year?

Originally Posted by Goodfella 19

michigan fans had lived the fantasy of believing they were good. now they are back to reality. ONLY MICHIGAN FAN THAT KEEPS IT REAL IS NEWBS. The rest are pretenders.
lol

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Te'o > Vontaze B. > everyone else. And USC will have them both
sick.gif
I wouldn't count out Frankie Telfort either
pimp.gif
Frankie Telfort is not good.

Well, I shouldn't say that. He is not THAT good. And is small. I'm pretty sure the USC coaches were surprised at how small he actually was. He's atweener, but he's not the good kind of tweener.

If he goes to USC (Does he even have a comittable offer?
nerd.gif
), Let alonemakes an impact, I'll be thoroughly surprised.
USC still high on the list for Jelani Jenkins and Jarvis Jones
I wouldn't be surprised to see both of them end up in Gainesville. I think Jenkins is a tad bit overrated.

Greg Reid buzz...

Every year there are recruits who cause a late stir or create a lot of suspense surrounding their decision. One guy has taken it to another level though by creating a border war with less than a month before signing day. With his de-commitment from Florida, Lowndes athlete Greg Reid has been thrust into the limelight. And the battle has begun.
Since he picked the Gators a year ago, Reid has quietly become the most talented player in South Georgia. Whether it is because of the distance from metro Atlanta, or the early decision, there has been an online debate as to how good he was. Two All-Star games later, the debate may be over. The discussion now shifts to what lucky school will get this Rivals 100 Cornerback, and when. The Viking has set the stage for a dramatic finish.

"I will be deciding at Austin's Steakhouse February 3rd, on a big talk and sports show. Lots of people are going to be surprised with my decision," Reid confirmed with UGASports earlier today.

The BCS Championship Game featured the team Reid was previously committed to, and he saw some things in the game that may affect him.

"I saw them out there, and I came away knowing they return a freshman and a sophomore as their starting cornerbacks", remarked the former Gator commit.

Now that Reid is back on the market, not only have other coaches swarmed him, but fellow recruits as well. It is common practice by committed players to try to push other players to join them, but Reid said one team has the most players helping, while not overdoing it.

"(Washaun) Ealey, he's my boy, so is (Dexter) Moody. (Arthur) Lynch talks up Georgia a lot, and (Aaron) Murray was working me HARD before he got enrolled. They all are really cool, and they let me know how much fun we would have in Athens," said an enthusiastic Reid.
[table][tr][td]
GREGREID2NA084200.JPG
[/td] [td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Greg Reid[/td] [/tr][/table]There is another team whose recruits have been pushing an angle as well.
"Florida State guys try to tell me they got no other cornerbacks; they say they need me real bad," Reid said. Reid is rated by Rivals.com the athlete with the fifth best hands.

With his decision to be made the night before signing day, there is bound to be discussion of continued recruitment of the 5-foot-9, 175-pound athlete. Maybe he has a change of heart the next morning, and goes somewhere else. One theory may be that he ends up at junior college and changes there. Reid let UGASports know that won't be the case, and probably not even an option.

"I'm done when I commit. And schools know they will probably get me this fall as well. Coaches have seen my transcripts and told my coach it seems like a miracle for them to be so great. I hope to go to college next year, and major in Sports Management or Business," said a very excited Reid.

Some recent coaching changes have had Reid scratching his head.

"Coach (Dan) Mullen and Coach (John) Hevesy were both recruiting me hard. I'm talking to them and I'm talking to them, and then they are gone. It was kind of weird," a perplexed Reid said.

With the two coaches recruiting him now in Starkville, Reid had thought about an official visit. That is now not the case.

"No, I will not be visiting them. My parents thought it wasn't a good idea. I will be going to Alabama instead," said the Under Armour Defensive MVP.

Reid was in Tallahassee last weekend with the Seminoles, and he came away very impressed. They are high in his thoughts, but he takes it with a grain of salt.

"They need corners, and they have the best defensive back coach in the world, Mickey Andrews. Of course Florida State is in my head, that kind of thing is normal right after a visit. But all schools are still even. We will see how it goes after all my visits," the cornerback said.

"A miracle..."
laugh.gif

Something shady going on down in South GA...
nerd.gif

DLo13 wrote
SMH @ you night not highlighting the most important part

Reid was in Tallahassee last weekend with the Seminoles, and he came away very impressed. They are high in his thoughts, but he takes it with a grain of salt.

"They need corners, and they have the best defensive back coach in the world, Mickey Andrews.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

New Rivals 100

Rankings Index

2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009
Prospect Ranking

Rivals.com Rivals100 2009 | Rivals.com FootballRecruiting | last sorted on 1/13/2009
[table][tr][td]2009 Rank[/td] [td]Pos[/td] [td]Ht/Wt[/td] [td]Schools[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Bryce Brown
Wichita (KS) Wichita East[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]6-0/215[/td] [td]Miami[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]New No. 1: Earned Co-MVP in U.S. Army All-American game, rushing for 45 yards and catching two touchdown passes.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Rueben Randle
Bastrop (LA) Bastrop[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]6-3/195[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Playing out of position at quarterback as a senior, Randle passed for 2,461 yards and 20 touchdowns. He added 683 yards and 12 more touchdowns on the ground.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td].J. Fluker
Foley (AL) Foley[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]OL[/td] [td]6-7/350[/td] [td]Alabama[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Big mover: Fluker completed two weeks of dominating performances at the Alabama/Mississippi All-Star Classic and U. S. Army All-American Game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Sheldon Richardson
St. Louis (MO) Gateway High[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DT[/td] [td]6-4/292[/td] [td]Missouri[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]U.S. Army All-American selection helped lead team deep in the Missouri state playoffs by doing damage on both sides of the football. Had a quarterback sack, a hurry and a tackle for a loss in the Army game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]Matt Barkley
Santa Ana (CA) Mater Dei[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]QB[/td] [td]6-3/226[/td] [td]USC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Big mover: Earned MVP Award at Under Armour All American Game by passing for 237 yards and two touchdowns.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]Trent Richardson
Pensacola (FL) Escambia[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]5-11/210[/td] [td]Alabama[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Rushed for 2,090 yards and 27 touchdowns as a senior.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]Russell Shepard
Houston (TX) Cypress Ridge[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]QB[/td] [td]6-1/179[/td] [td]LSU[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]In 2008, Shepard rushed for 835 yards and 11 touchdowns - in his team's three playoff games.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]Devon Kennard
Phoenix (AZ) Desert Vista[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DE[/td] [td]6-3/257[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Notes: Was on his way to another amazing season after dominating this summer and the previous two seasons, but an injury has sidelined him for the rest of the season. Having him ranked here reflects Kennard's amazing potential.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]Vontaze Burfict
Corona (CA) Centennial[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]LB[/td] [td]6-2/244[/td] [td]USC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Was the third-leading tackler for the West team in the Army Bowl. He also dominated in all-star game practices, capping off an amazing senior season that saw him lead his team to a CIF title and a state championship.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]Jelani Jenkins
Olney (MD) Our Lady Of Good Counsel[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]LB[/td] [td]6-2/220[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Jenkins led his team to an 11-1 record as a senior and was a standout at the Crab Bowl and the Under Armour All American Game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]Dre Kirkpatrick
Gadsden (AL) Gadsden City[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DB[/td] [td]6-2/180[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Kirkpatrick is a rare find because he is a big cornerback prospect with great ball skills. He could also be an outstanding safety.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]Manti Te'o
Honolulu (HI) Punahou[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]LB[/td] [td]6-2/225[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Recorded 90 tackles, five sacks and rushed for 400 yards and 10 TDs as a junior. In 2008 he had 98 tackles in nine games (10.9 per game).[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]Ray Ray Armstrong
Sanford (FL) Seminole[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]ATH[/td] [td]6-4/218[/td] [td]Miami[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]New five star: Led his high school team to the 6A state championship. His Seminole High team was the first non-South Florida squad to win the 6A title since Apopka in 2001.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]Alex Okafor
Pflugerville (TX) Pflugerville[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DE[/td] [td]6-4/232[/td] [td]Texas[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]As a senior, Okafor picked up 59 tackles and nine sacks.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]Jacobbi McDaniel
Greenville (FL) Madison[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DT[/td] [td]6-0/267[/td] [td]Florida State[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]McDaniel is a strong and powerful defensive tackle prospect that can really push the pocket. He was the top defensive lineman at the Under Armour All-Star Game in Orlando.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]Donte Moss
Jacksonville (NC) Northside[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DE[/td] [td]6-4/235[/td] [td]North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Moss was arguably the top defender in both the Shrine Bowl and the U.S. Army All American Bowl.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [td]Janzen Jackson
Lake Charles (LA) Barbe[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DB[/td] [td]6-0/174[/td] [td]LSU[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Recorded 93 tackles and five interceptions as a senior.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [td]Garrett Gilbert
Austin (TX) Lake Travis[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]QB[/td] [td]6-4/205[/td] [td]Texas[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Rewrote the record books in Texas, finishing as a senior with career passing marks in yardage and touchdowns as well as single-season touchdown and yardage marks.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19[/td] [td]Patrick Hall
Ventura (CA) St. Bonaventure[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]ATH[/td] [td]6-1/181[/td] [td]USC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]U.S. Army All-America member averaged 9.69 yards a carry as a senior and had 11 touchdown runs in 2009. He made several dozen tackles from his safety spot.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [td]Craig Loston
Aldine (TX) Eisenhower[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DB[/td] [td]6-2/193[/td] [td]LSU[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Recorded three tackles and a spectacular pass breakup in the Under Armour All-American game following a dominating week of practice.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21[/td] [td]Andre Debose
Sanford (FL) Seminole[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]ATH[/td] [td]6-0/170[/td] [td]Florida[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Debose is a Percy Harvin-type of player that should be a perfect fit in the Florida offense. He made an incredible touchdown catch with 33 seconds left in the state title game to help lead his team over Miami Northwestern.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]22[/td] [td]Christine Michael
Beaumont (TX) West Brook[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]5-11/202[/td] [td]Texas A&M[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]In nine games as a senior, Michael rushed for 1,414 yards and 25 touchdowns.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23[/td] [td]Gary Brown
Quincy (FL) West Gadsden[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DT[/td] [td]6-3/275[/td] [td]Florida[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]New five star: Recorded one tackle for loss, and three quarterback hurries in the Under Armour All American Game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]24[/td] [td]Darius Winston
West Helena (AR) Central[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DB[/td] [td]6-0/180[/td] [td]Arkansas[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Despite teams throwing away from him, Winston managed to pull in eight interceptions and broke up nine more passes as a senior.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]25[/td] [td]Chris Davenport
Mansfield (LA) Mansfield[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DT[/td] [td]6-4/318[/td] [td]LSU[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Despite missing much of his senior season with a knee injury, Davenport still managed 45 tackles and nine sacks in only four games.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]26[/td] [td]William Campbell
Detroit (MI) Cass Tech[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DT[/td] [td]6-5/317[/td] [td]Michigan[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Campbell was one of the more dominating players for the East squad in the Army practices on both sides of the ball. While he was recruited at defensive tackle, his play as an offensive tackle could potentially open up even more opportunities for greatness in the future.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]27[/td] [td]Greg Reid
Valdosta (GA) Lowndes[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]ATH[/td] [td]5-9/175[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]New five star: Named Georgia player of the year, and recorded two interceptions in UA All American Game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]28[/td] [td]Branden Smith
Atlanta (GA) Washington[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DB[/td] [td]5-11/171[/td] [td]Georgia[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Smith is a cornerback with blazing speed and very good cover skills. He's also dangerous with the ball in his hands and could see some time on offense in Athens.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]29[/td] [td]Mason Walters
Wolfforth (TX) Frenship[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]OL[/td] [td]6-6/290[/td] [td]Texas[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]New five star: Was the most physically gifted lineman at the UA All American practices.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [td]T.J. McDonald
Fresno (CA) Edison[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DB[/td] [td]6-2/200[/td] [td]USC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]New five star: His physical presence and ability at the U. S. Army All-American practices was reminiscent of his father, Tim McDonald.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]31[/td] [td]Corey Brown
Monroeville (PA) Gateway[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DB[/td] [td]6-0/180[/td] [td]Ohio State[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]New five star: Recorded three interceptions in the Hawaii/Mainland All-Star game, and had a touchdown catch in the U. S. Army All American Game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]32[/td] [td]Nico Johnson
Andalusia (AL) Andalusia[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]LB[/td] [td]6-3/226[/td] [td]Alabama[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]New five star: Johnson led the West squad with four solo tackles, including two tackles for loss, in the Army all-star game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]33[/td] [td]Dorian Bell
Monroeville (PA) Gateway[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]LB[/td] [td]6-0/226[/td] [td]Ohio State[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Bell averaged nearly nine tackles per game as a senior and led his team to a 12-1 record.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]34[/td] [td]Willie Downs
Tallahassee (FL) Godby[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]6-2/192[/td] [td]Florida State[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Recorded four tackles, two tackles for a loss, and had an interception return for touchdown in the U. S. Army All American Game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]35[/td] [td]Justin Turner
Massillon (OH) Washington[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DB[/td] [td]6-2/186[/td] [td]Michigan[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Recorded 40 tackles, three interceptions, five tackles for loss and returned 11 kicks for 355 yards as a senior. Was one of the more dominating players in the Army Bowl, leading the East team with seven tackles and one interception.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]36[/td] [td]Jamarkus McFarland
Lufkin (TX) Lufkin[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DT[/td] [td]6-3/280[/td] [td]Oklahoma[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Along with being a force on the gridiron, McFarland was named to the Texas Academic All-State team.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]37[/td] [td]Xavier Nixon
Fayetteville (NC) Jack Britt[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]OL[/td] [td]6-6/263[/td] [td]Florida[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Nixon won the left tackle job on the East squad at the U.S. Army All American Bowl after leading his high school team to a 14-2 record.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]38[/td] [td]Malliciah Goodman
Florence (SC) West Florence[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DE[/td] [td]6-4/255[/td] [td]Clemson[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Goodman is big and athletic, but he is a bit raw. However, the defensive lineman has a very high ceiling.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]39[/td] [td]Randall Carroll
Los Angeles (CA) Cathedral[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]5-10/175[/td] [td]USC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Speed kills, and Carroll is one of the fastest in the nation. He has recorded a sub-10.5 100-meters. He also had a tremendous senior season with an average of more than 18 yards per catch.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]40[/td] [td]David Wilson
Danville (VA) George Washington[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]5-11/192[/td] [td]Virginia Tech[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Wilson scored two touchdowns in the Hawaii prep Classic after scoring 28 as a senior.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]41[/td] [td]Cliff Harris
Fresno (CA) Edison[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DB[/td] [td]6-0/165[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Big mover: Demonstrated the best cover skills of any defensive back during the U. S. Army All American practices.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]42[/td] [td]Nick Kasa
Broomfield (CO) Legacy[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DE[/td] [td]6-7/245[/td] [td]Colorado[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Big mover: Kasa recorded one tackle, two quarterback hurries and had a stellar week of practice at the U. S. Army All American Game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]43[/td] [td]Gabe Lynn
Jenks (OK) Jenks[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DB[/td] [td]6-0/185[/td] [td]Oklahoma[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Lynn was a key factor in helping his Jenks team play for the state championship. He had 42 tackles as a senior, including a season-high seven tackles against rival Muskogee.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]44[/td] [td]Ronnell Lewis
Dewar (OK) Dewar[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]LB[/td] [td]6-3/220[/td] [td]Oklahoma[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Big mover: Recorded four tackles, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery in the UA All American Game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]45[/td] [td]Shayne Skov
Pawling (NY) Trinity Pawling[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]LB[/td] [td]6-2/235[/td] [td]Stanford[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Skov led the East in tackles for a loss in the U.S. Army All American Bowl despite an injury-plagued senior year.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]46[/td] [td]Aaron Murray
Tampa (FL) Plant[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]QB[/td] [td]6-0/198[/td] [td]Georgia[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Everyone knows Murray is a terrific and accurate passer. But he also showed toughness and courage after breaking his leg mid-way through the season. He came back to lead Tampa Plant to a state championship.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]47[/td] [td]Chris Faulk
Slidell (LA) Northshore[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]OL[/td] [td]6-6/310[/td] [td]LSU[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]At 6 feet 6 and 310 pounds, Faulk has been clocked at less than 5 seconds in the 40.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]48[/td] [td]Jheranie Boyd
Gastonia (NC) Ashbrook[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]6-2/184[/td] [td]North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Averaged more than 20 yards per catch as a junior and senior. Has run a 22.1 in the 200-meter dash.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]49[/td] [td]Morgan Moses
Richmond (VA) Meadowbrook[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]OL[/td] [td]6-7/347[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Moses led his team to a 9-3 record as a senior and was named to the Hawaii Prep Classic and the U.S. Army All American Bowl.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]50[/td] [td]Patrick Patterson
Macon (MS) Noxubee County[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]6-3/215[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]In his team's state championship victory, Patterson rushed for 49 yards on seven carries and added 104 yards receiving on four receptions while doubling as a lock-down cornerback.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]51[/td] [td]Tajh Boyd
Hampton (VA) Phoebus[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]QB[/td] [td]6-0/208[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Boyd was the co-MVP of the U.S. Army All American Bowl after throwing three touchdown passes.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]52[/td] [td]Marcus Hall
Cleveland (OH) Glenville Academic Campus[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]OL[/td] [td]6-5/290[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]The imposing line prospect led one of the top teams in Ohio. He could also play inside if things don't work out at tackle.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]53[/td] [td]Marlon Brown
Memphis (TN) Harding Academy[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]6-5/205[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]In a state championship loss, Brown caught four passes for 199 yards and rushed for 139 yards on eight carries. He had four touchdowns on only 12 touches.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]54[/td] [td]Zeke Motta
Vero Beach (FL) Vero Beach[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]LB[/td] [td]6-2/207[/td] [td]Notre Dame[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Big mover: Motta recorded 137 tackles, eight tackles for a loss, seven pass breakups and three sacks during his senior season.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]55[/td] [td]Calvin Howell
San Antonio (TX) Warren[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DT[/td] [td]6-4/280[/td] [td]Texas[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Big mover: Not only was Howell one of the most physically impressive lineman at the U. S. Army All-American Bowl practices, but he also came back from an injury during the week.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]56[/td] [td]Jaamal Berry
Miami (FL) Miami Palmetto[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]5-10/185[/td] [td]Ohio State[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Berry is a cat-quick and speedy back from South Florida who also can catch out of the backfield.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]57[/td] [td]Edwin Baker
Oak Park (MI) Oak Park[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]5-10/204[/td] [td]Michigan State[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Baker missed most of his senior season with an injury, but he impressed in summer camps, including the FBU Top Gun Camp.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]58[/td] [td]Terry Hawthorne
East St. Louis (IL) East St. Louis[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]6-0/168[/td] [td]Illinois[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]His coaches call him the team's "go-to guy," and Hawthorne came through in the clutch plenty as a senior. He was a major reason why East St. Louis won a state championship.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]59[/td] [td]Michael Ford
Leesville (LA) Leesville[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]5-10/200[/td] [td]LSU[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Ford rushed for just less than 3,000 yards and 29 touchdowns as a senior.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]60[/td] [td]Tyrik Rollison
Sulphur Springs (TX) Sulphur Springs[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]QB[/td] [td]6-2/185[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]He averaged more than 295 yards passing per game as a senior and threw for 51 touchdowns.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]61[/td] [td]Ryne Giddins
Seffner (FL) Armwood[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DE[/td] [td]6-4/235[/td] [td]South Florida[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Giddins, who is one of the nation's best pass rushers, gives South Florida one of the biggest commitments in team history for Bulls coach Jim Leavitt.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]62[/td] [td]Orson Charles
Tampa (FL) Plant[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]ATH[/td] [td]6-2/230[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Charles, who had 75 catches for 1,421 yards and 21 touchdowns, helped lead his team to a 4A Florida state championship.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]63[/td] [td]Xavier Su'a Filo
Provo (UT) Timpview[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]OL[/td] [td]6-4/285[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Big mover: He led his team to back-to-back undefeated seasons and state championships.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]64[/td] [td]Jon Bostic
Wellington (FL) Palm Beach Central[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]LB[/td] [td]6-1/218[/td] [td]Florida[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Bostic is a versatile and talented linebacker prospect who can play all three linebacker positions.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]65[/td] [td]Rodney Smith
Miami (FL) Archbishop Carroll[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]6-6/202[/td] [td]Florida State[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Smith is a big and athletic wide receiver who can jump through the gym. Smith caught 32 passes for 705 yards and 10 scores in 2008.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]66[/td] [td]Michael Philipp
San Bernardino (CA) Arroyo Valley[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]OL[/td] [td]6-3/320[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Philipp, who was part of the U.S. Army All-American Bowl, can play guard, tackle or center.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]67[/td] [td]Tana Patrick
Stevenson (AL) North Jackson[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]LB[/td] [td]6-3/215[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Patrick is an athletic linebacker prospect who was a two-way star in high school.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]68[/td] [td]Nu'Keese Richardson
Pahokee (FL) Pahokee[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]5-8/151[/td] [td]Florida[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Richardson is a speedy slot receiver who is at his best with the ball in space. He's quick, fast and very explosive.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]69[/td] [td]Garrett Porter
Odessa (TX) Permian[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]OL[/td] [td]6-6/308[/td] [td]Texas[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Porter anchored an offensive line that led Odessa Permian to consecutive undefeated regular seasons.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]70[/td] [td]Demonte McAllister
Tampa (FL) Alonso[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DT[/td] [td]6-3/263[/td] [td]Florida State[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]He dominated the offensive tackles all week at the Under Armour All-American Game practices.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]71[/td] [td]Logan Thomas
Lynchburg (VA) Brookville[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]TE[/td] [td]6-6/233[/td] [td]Virginia Tech[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Thomas made the transition from quarterback to wideout at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]72[/td] [td]Jarvis Jones
Columbus (GA) Carver[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]LB[/td] [td]6-3/226[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Jones missed most of the playoffs with a broken hand. He could play MIKE, SAM or even put his hand down at the next level.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]73[/td] [td]Justin Chaisson
Las Vegas (NV) Bishop Gorman[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DE[/td] [td]6-4/252[/td] [td]Oklahoma[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Big mover: Chiasson recorded three tackles and two sacks in the Under Armour All-American Game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]74[/td] [td]Jamie Wood
Pickerington (OH) Central[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DB[/td] [td]6-2/190[/td] [td]Ohio State[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]A longtime Ohio State pledge, Wood had 79 total tackles, eight pass breakups and six tackles for a loss as a senior.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]75[/td] [td]Bryce McNeal
Minneapolis (MN) Breck[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]6-2/170[/td] [td]Clemson[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]McNeal had two receptions in the U.S. Army All-America Bowl, where he also announced he was heading to Clemson.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]76[/td] [td]Cierre Wood
Oxnard (CA) Santa Clara[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]6-0/192[/td] [td]Notre Dame[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Wood, the main offensive weapon for his high school team this past season, rushed for 1,526 yards and 20 touchdowns as a senior.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]77[/td] [td]Chris Watt
Glen Ellyn (IL) Glenbard West[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]OL[/td] [td]6-3/280[/td] [td]Notre Dame[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Watt helped his team go deep in the Illinois state playoffs as a senior.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]78[/td] [td]Kevin Brent
Dallas (TX) South Oak Cliff[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DB[/td] [td]5-11/196[/td] [td]Oklahoma[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Brent showed his versatility by lining up at middle linebacker during his senior season out of necessity.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]79[/td] [td]Jerod Askew
Chesapeake (VA) Oscar Smith[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]LB[/td] [td]6-0/230[/td] [td]Tennessee[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Askew led his team to a 15-0 record and a state title this season.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]80[/td] [td]Lamar Miller
Miami (FL) Killian[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]5-11/205[/td] [td]Miami[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Miller had a big senior season down in Dade County, rushing for more than 1,700 yards and scoring 22 touchdowns.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]81[/td] [td]Chris Burnette
LaGrange (GA) Troup[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]OL[/td] [td]6-2/300[/td] [td]Georgia[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Burnette is a strong and powerful offensive guard prospect who is a much better run-blocker at this stage.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]82[/td] [td]Justin Green
Louisville (KY) Male[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DB[/td] [td]5-10/178[/td] [td]Ohio State[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Green had a 254-yard, five-touchdown rushing performance this season, but he's a CB prospect who can fly.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]83[/td] [td]Donavan Tate
Cartersville (GA) Cartersville[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]ATH[/td] [td]6-2/205[/td] [td]North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Tate is a super athlete who if he decides to play football, could end up at QB, RB, DB or even LB. Chances are, though, he gets drafted in the first round of the MLB draft in June.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]84[/td] [td]Stephon Gilmore
Rock Hill (SC) South Pointe[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]ATH[/td] [td]6-1/180[/td] [td]South Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Gilmore led his team to the 4A DII state championship while earning player of the year honors.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]85[/td] [td]David Barrent
West Des Moines (IA) Valley[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]OL[/td] [td]6-8/290[/td] [td]Michigan State[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]"Has long arms, which he uses to excel in pass protection," Rivals.com analyst Barry Every said. "He also has a frame that easily can hold 320 pounds, and he runs on the balls of his feet."[/td] [/tr][tr][td]86[/td] [td]Kevin Graf
Agoura (CA) Agoura[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]OL[/td] [td]6-6/301[/td] [td]USC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]A solid senior season was capped off by a strong showing in the Under Amour All-American Game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]87[/td] [td]Damario Jeffery
Columbia (SC) Columbia[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]ATH[/td] [td]6-3/215[/td] [td]South Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Jeffery is a great athlete who missed the second half of his senior year with a knee injury. He's good enough to play on either side of the ball at WR or S, but he will likely grow into a LB.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]88[/td] [td]Eric Shrive
Scranton (PA) West Scranton[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]OL[/td] [td]6-7/285[/td] [td]Penn State[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Shrive has an outstanding week at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl and a solid senior season despite his team's 3-7 record.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]89[/td] [td]Corey Adams
Scottsdale (AZ) Saguaro[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DT[/td] [td]6-3/277[/td] [td]list[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Big mover: Adams helped lead his team to its third consecutive state title and impressed at the UA Game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]90[/td] [td]Duron Carter
Fort Lauderdale (FL) St. Thomas Aquinas[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]6-2/183[/td] [td]Ohio State[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Big mover: Carter was spectacular in Orlando, proving he was the top receiver on either squad at the Under Armour practices. He lacks great speed but runs great routes and catches everything in sight.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]91[/td] [td]Chris Whaley
Madisonville (TX) Madisonville[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]ATH[/td] [td]6-3/232[/td] [td]Texas[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]In only nine games as a senior, Whaley rushed for 1,925 yards and 24 touchdowns.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]92[/td] [td]Brandon McGee
Lauderhill (FL) Plantation[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DB[/td] [td]5-11/186[/td] [td]Miami[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]This all-around player recorded 31 tackles and two interceptions while accumulating 300 yards receiving.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]93[/td] [td]DeOnte Arnett
Forestville (MD) Forestville Military Acad[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DE[/td] [td]6-4/243[/td] [td]Maryland[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Big mover: Arnett was arguably the most impressive defensive player at the Crab Bowl.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]94[/td] [td]Fletcher Cox
Yazoo City (MS) Yazoo City[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DE[/td] [td]6-4/240[/td] [td]Mississippi State[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]At 6 feet 4 and 240 pounds, Cox competes in the 4 x 100 and 4 x 200 in track.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]95[/td] [td]Abry Jones
Warner Robins (GA) Northside School[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DT[/td] [td]6-3/273[/td] [td]Georgia[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Jones will eventually be a 300-pound defensive tackle for the University of Georgia.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]96[/td] [td]Morrell Presley
Carson (CA) Carson[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]TE[/td] [td]6-4/215[/td] [td]UCLA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Presley had three catches for 40 yards in the Under Armour All-American Game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]97[/td] [td]David Oku
Midwest City (OK) Carl Albert[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]5-10/186[/td] [td]Tennessee[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Oku rushed for 3,090 yards and 39 TDs in his last two seasons, and he helped lead his team to the Class 5A state championship game as a senior.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]98[/td] [td]Byron Moore
Harbor City (CA) Narbonne[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]DB[/td] [td]6-0/188[/td] [td]USC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Moore played his way into the Rivals100 with jaw-dropping performances at the USC Rising Star Camp and FBU Top Gun Camp. He helped Narbonne go deep in the CIF City Section playoffs.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]99[/td] [td]Alshon Jeffery
St. Matthews (SC) Calhoun County[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]6-3/214[/td] [td]USC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Rivals.com analysts said Jeffrey had some of the best hands at the Under Armour All-American Game.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]100[/td] [td]John Martinez
Salt Lake City (UT) Cottonwood Senior[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]OL[/td] [td]6-2/264[/td] [td]USC[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]The ultra-quick lineman could play any position on the OL, but he could be an elite center prospect.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Martin to meet with Oregon coaches this week
Former Tennessee quarterback will discuss joining Ducks as assistant

Posted by Rob Moseley
Duck Football with Rob Moseley: Entry & comments

01/12/09
9:24am

Former Tennessee quarterback Tee Martin said today he plans to meet this week with Chip Kelly and Mike Bellotti at thecoaches' convention in Nashville about a potential assistant coaching position with the Ducks.

"There's nothing official, there's nothing offered, but I've known Chip for a few years from working at quarterback camps," Martinsaid. "I knew about the changes going on (at Oregon), and we've discussed it a few times."

Martin said that while Kelly didn't label this week's meeting a formal job interview, "I'm kind of approaching it that way." He saidthe two last had informal discussions prior to the Holiday Bowl.

Once Kelly replaces Bellotti as the Ducks' head coach, the Ducks will have two open positions on the offensive staff - Kelly's current position asoffensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach, and the receivers job filled for the last three seasons by Robin Pflugrad.

Martin said he and Kelly hadn't discussed what specific position Martin might fill on the staff.

"It was just a conversation like, 'I have a lot of respect for you and would love to work with you,' " Martin said.

Martin led Tennessee to a national title in the 1998 season and played professionally in the NFL, NFL Europe and the CFL through 2005. He was the passinggame coordinator at Morehouse College in 2006, coached quarterbacks at North Cobb High School in Kennesaw, Ga., in 2007, and has worked for the last two yearsat the nationally regarded Elite 11 Quarterback Camp for top prep prospects.

In that capacity, Martin has worked with UO recruit Tajh Boyd, a top prospect who has said he'll sign with eitherOregon or Ohio State next month. Martin said the Boyd family retained him as a consultant for the recruiting process.

"We have a strong relationship there," Martin said. "Tajh is very intrigued about the Oregon situation out there.I think he has Oregon high on the list right now, and we'll see how that goes."

Greg Reid fixing to make the same mistake as Patrick Robinson and Bert Reid. Go to FSU and watch the Gators win chips
pimp.gif
, it will be his loss.

Cierre Wood falling off
nerd.gif

Chris Rainey after the BCS game, guess his ankle was okay. No that isn't the Pouncey twins on his left
laugh.gif

Another gem from LSUfreek

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Te'o > Vontaze B. > everyone else. And USC will have them both
sick.gif
I wouldn't count out Frankie Telfort either
pimp.gif
Frankie Telfort is not good.

Well, I shouldn't say that. He is not THAT good. And is small. I'm pretty sure the USC coaches were surprised at how small he actually was. He's a tweener, but he's not the good kind of tweener.

If he goes to USC (Does he even have a comittable offer?
nerd.gif
), Let alone makes an impact, I'll be thoroughly surprised.
USC still high on the list for Jelani Jenkins and Jarvis Jones
I wouldn't be surprised to see both of them end up in Gainesville. I think Jenkins is a tad bit overrated.

Yeah, he has a offer and is down to USC and Florida. Disagree on your assessment, the kid can ball. Definitely not the type to dominate, buthe'd be a nice fit at SS or OLB at the next level. He has nice quickness.

Jarvis Jones has SC in the lead, but you never know with southern prospects.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Martin to meet with Oregon coaches this week
Former Tennessee quarterback will discuss joining Ducks as assistant

Posted by Rob Moseley
Duck Football with Rob Moseley: Entry & comments

01/12/09
9:24am

Former Tennessee quarterback Tee Martin said today he plans to meet this week with Chip Kelly and Mike Bellotti at the coaches' convention in Nashville about a potential assistant coaching position with the Ducks.

"There's nothing official, there's nothing offered, but I've known Chip for a few years from working at quarterback camps," Martin said. "I knew about the changes going on (at Oregon), and we've discussed it a few times."

Martin said that while Kelly didn't label this week's meeting a formal job interview, "I'm kind of approaching it that way." He said the two last had informal discussions prior to the Holiday Bowl.

Once Kelly replaces Bellotti as the Ducks' head coach, the Ducks will have two open positions on the offensive staff - Kelly's current position as offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach, and the receivers job filled for the last three seasons by Robin Pflugrad.

Martin said he and Kelly hadn't discussed what specific position Martin might fill on the staff.

"It was just a conversation like, 'I have a lot of respect for you and would love to work with you,' " Martin said.

Martin led Tennessee to a national title in the 1998 season and played professionally in the NFL, NFL Europe and the CFL through 2005. He was the passing game coordinator at Morehouse College in 2006, coached quarterbacks at North Cobb High School in Kennesaw, Ga., in 2007, and has worked for the last two years at the nationally regarded Elite 11 Quarterback Camp for top prep prospects.

In that capacity, Martin has worked with UO recruit Tajh Boyd, a top prospect who has said he'll sign with either Oregon or Ohio State next month. Martin said the Boyd family retained him as a consultant for the recruiting process.

"We have a strong relationship there," Martin said. "Tajh is very intrigued about the Oregon situation out there. I think he has Oregon high on the list right now, and we'll see how that goes."
I hear this guys is shady...

But Chip Kelly knows his shizzle...

i cant believe Mays is coming back
eek.gif
i thought for sure he was gone. Honestly, just having him return is going to be such a lift to our D next year. Heobviously cant do everything but he is going to be quite the guy to look up to for our new kids.

that said, he is probably fresh off a cycle of steroids and would fail a drug test
laugh.gif
I absolutely love him out on the field, but dude is a monster and thenwhen he takes his helmet off he looks like a little kid.

Yeah, he has a offer and is down to USC and Florida. Disagree on your assessment, the kid can ball. Definitely not the type to dominate, but he'd be a nice fit at SS or OLB at the next level. He has nice quickness.
Ehhhh, I dunno. Don't get me wrong, he's not a BUM or anything like that, I just don't see him being anything special on the nextlevel. We'll see though.
Jarvis Jones has SC in the lead, but you never know with southern prospects.
True. NSD is not to far away, so we'll know soon enough...

ESPNU's Top 150 is more accurate than Rivals Top 100. The first Gamecock is at No. 84? That ain't right. ESPNU has a pair of Gamecocks in the Top 20.

Originally Posted by cbpresent

ESPNU's Top 150 is more accurate than Rivals Top 100. The first Gamecock is at No. 84? That ain't right. ESPNU has a pair of Gamecocks in the Top 20.

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom