'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

Lets see how kobe will top this one
pimp.gif

ALL HAIL THE KING!!!
laugh.gif

LeBron saving the Cavs!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hedo with the scare though.
laugh.gif

Both series have been
eek.gif

both wcf and ecf are a joy to watch with every game going down the wire, this is still my prediction for the finals
24y0qkm.png

good save by lebron.i don't think they would have recovered from an 0-2 hole.

even with the clutch win i don't like the cavs chances in this series.the magic cause too many match up problems against the cavs' small line up thatcarried the team all year long.orlando's length is a huge advantage for them.

i don't like what i'm seeing from the cavs when orlando goes on a run to cut into their almost requisite big first half lead to start the third.thecavs goes into panic mode and just dumps the ball to lebron then proceeds to watch him do his thing.their offense comes to a screetching halt with absolutelyno ball movement whatsoever.

of the two 1 seeds left in the playoffs,i really thought the lakers would be the ones that would struggle against their opponent because they've played up& down throughout.the cavs were exposed by the magic IMO.i'm coming close to proclaming king james & his cavs my "banderang kapos " of the '08-'09 playoffs.

prove me wrong lebron.

Even Jerry West picks Lebron over Kobe:

"If I had to have somebody make a last-second shot, it would be Kobe Bryant," said West, architect of the great Lakers teams from Magic Johnson years in the 1980s through the Shaquille O'Neal clubs of the early 2000s.

"But even though it's hard for me to be objective, because I brought Kobe to Los Angeles, I do think LeBron has surpassed Kobe as a player."

Apparently, the first part of the statement, Lebron contradicts it by taking the last shot on Game 2 and winning over Magic.

Both series is on fire, all 4 games goes down the wire....
pimp.gif

OT Craig Saiger was so sure that Orl would win the game he positioned himself on the orl bench for the post game interviews . after bron made the shot, bilisng takbo niya papuntang kabilang court
laugh.gif
. the conference finals match upsturns out to be great.

Kobe doin work...

Spike shudve gottten this game for the docu, props to ariza too for another steal

Kobe's cold-blooded 3 and Ariza's steal sealed the deal for LA.
glasses.gif

Excited to watch Game 3 of the ECF.
pimp.gif

Kobe coming through with his 2nd 40 point game in the series. Virtually unstoppable with that mid range jumper.

Great series this is going to be. I am still cheering for the underdogs though, the Nuggets

The Best Finisher in The Game DOin' it again... I hope LeBron and The Cavs win wasn't a fluke.. I agree with maxtempo, mike browns having a hard timeadjusting to the mismatch caused by Hedo and Shard, ORL exposed a lot of there weaknesses.. but, still hoping for the Championship of the Ages to happen..

pimp.gif
KB24 vs. LJ23 2009 NBA Finals
pimp.gif
business as usual fellas,NBA and its franchise owners makes the $$$ and ofcourse big $$$ for the Nike Inc.,

Kobe's killer instinct and sense of leadership is just remarkable. He can carry a team on his back and if other's are struggling, he takes it uponhimself to compensate for it.

This is what Denver does not have, a player who can score at will. This will still be an exciting series though as Denver plays very good team basketball andtheir balanced attack can also pose problems for the Lakers

Let's go Nuggets
roll.gif

when the game is close,like all the games in both series and will likely continue to be,you can't bet against kobe bean.i dunno if we can say the same forbron right now.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

when the game is close,like all the games in both series and will likely continue to be,you can't bet against kobe bean.i dunno if we can say the same for bron right now.

Agree, pareng Tony

Would love to see the Cavs get to the finals again though and make a good series, win or lose

Imagine if lebron missed that 3pt shot in gm 2.. would have been 3-0
smh.gif

lebron cant win by himself. c'mon cavs help him out!

Back
Top Bottom