'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

lebron cant do it all by himself
mad.gif

the cavs are totally struggling against the magic...
lagot ka lebron!

the magic got the cavs all figured out.
do your homework coach brown!

and i was so wrong about my 4-1 forecast... hehe

was not able to watch the game because of work. What the heck , i went to nba.com and cavs lost by 10?

Originally Posted by jason16

lebron cant do it all by himself
mad.gif

Another 40-point game wasted.
eyes.gif

Great win for the Magic though but hoping the Cavs bounce back or else....

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

tinulungan nila si lebron by wearing zoom soldier 3..
indifferent.gif

whehehehe! oo nga noh. but anyways, we all know bron bron do all his best. but i guess his best wasn't good enough.
laugh.gif
dibale cavs yan sa finals!

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Never a one-man show, I always say that.

If the Cavs have to win the series, the other starters should show up and make their presence felt. Next game is a MUST-WIN for the Cavs or else they are goingto have an early training camp

No doubt about Lebrons ability and talent, unfortunately he hasn't gotten significant help from his teammates and that's their achilles heal right now.

Hope the Cavs even the series and turn this around as the momentum from game 2 was totally neutralized with this win despite an MVP game from Bron

I think this is the season where the Cavs have the best chance to win a ring. Z is getting really old, so is Joe Smith and Big ben, hope they can salvage a winin game 4 or else there efforts in the regular season will be wasted.. and I'm pissed at Varejao, just play defense, stop complainin' and tauntingD12.. oh well I hope some of the starters will show up to play in game 4.. we can still do it CAVS!!! cmon now!

mukang we will not witness black mamba vs. black chamba sa Finals.
Now we are witnessing the inexperience of the Cavs line up as well as their Coach.
Its already game 3 still no major adjustment made by the coach.
Honestly I thought Magic team was way too easy for Cavs.
embarassed.gif

pahabol: Cavs has yet to beat Magic sa home court nila.

they need another superstar..center or shooter...lebron can't do it all by himself..kung ang center nila ay lagi tumitira sa 3....Orlando vs.Lakers/denver..= Finals
At Si Mo williams dapat mag step up....Wally naging milo boy nalang

NBA 1996 Playoffs, Boston vs Chicago, even if MJ scored 63 points in a game, Chicago still loses the game and eventually the playoff, cmon, we all know thereason why....somebodyelse from Cavs should step up, LBJ can't carry the whole team by himself....

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

NBA 1996 Playoffs, Boston vs Chicago, even if MJ scored 63 points in a game, Chicago still loses the game and eventually the playoff, cmon, we all know the reason why....somebodyelse from Cavs should step up, LBJ can't carry the whole team by himself....
Yes, pareng Chris. I believe that's a playoff record for points in a game but you are right, it was a losing effort. MJ in all his greatnessneeded a reliable 2nd or 3rd option to defer to or support him to carry the team. In the Bulls era, it was Scottie. Perfect combination of 2 backcourt guyswho could actually score and defend well at the same time.

If the Cavs bring in another guy who can create his own shots and defend well at the same time then they have a pretty good chance of winning it all.

Cavs pa rin... Go Cavs!!!
roll.gif

mike once took 43 shots in a playoff game if im not mistaken and guess what they lost.. No choice si bron if his teamates wont step up,

NBA 1996 Playoffs, Boston vs Chicago, even if MJ scored 63 points in a game, Chicago still loses the game and eventually the playoff, cmon, we all know the reason why....somebodyelse from Cavs should step up, LBJ can't carry the whole team by himself....
Bulls never met the Celtics in 1996 playoffs

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Bulls never met the Celtics in 1996 playoffs

You're right man, it's 1986.

here's something to chew on:

orlando won 9 of the last 13 games against the cavs.

there are 2 teams that swept the season series against the lakers-the hornets and,yup,the magic.

the numbers don't lie.

MJ took 43 shots against Barkley's Suns...they won though. LA also needs other reliable scorers....fisher sana...Kobe can't do it all....he'll tireout. Odom, Gasol and Ariza have to step up just a bit more to help.

Back
Top Bottom