'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

MJ took 43 shots against Barkley's Suns...they won though. LA also needs other reliable scorers....fisher sana...Kobe can't do it all....he'll tire out. Odom, Gasol and Ariza have to step up just a bit more to help.

Bulls lost the game in triple Ot 129-121. MJ 19/43 shooting, did my research
laugh.gif
. Its been kobe bron and melo doing all the scoring in this playoffs, No help at all.

sorry dr. hayden. hehe

so the best team with complementary scoring from role players will win it..should win it.....

Denver looking good the first three quarters.

If you take a look in all the 4 Playoff teams, 3 teams have wild card/s for each off the bench, i'm not sure for Cavs:

1. LA - Ariza and Brown
2. Denver - Kleiza and Andersen
3. Orlando - Courtney Lee

LA-Denver series is getting interesting. No one's really sure who is going to come out on top.

I love replays, especially if the team I'm rooting for wins hehehe

yup.. LA-Den Series is nice to watch.. but i think Denver-Orlando Finals will create a low rating, just ugly matchup. yeah they're playing team basketball/great basketball, but eew IMO.. seriously? do you wanna watch that guys?

if orlando & denver makes it to the finals that means they're the two best teams in the NBA this season.if you're a basketball fan you mean to tellme you don't wanna see the best match up against the best?c'mon.its not like the nets vs. the spurs all over again.i wound'nt think it would be aboring series especially with melo capable of scoring 35 + any given night,chauncey,hedo & rashard knocking down clutch shots one after another,and bigfella in the middle battling the nuggets bigs.that's quality ball right there.

^^so true...any team or any player would trade that rating for a ring.

why watch a top rating teams if they're not the best anyway.

I would rather watch a team that plays good on the court than a team that only looks good on the court.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

if orlando & denver makes it to the finals that means they're the two best teams in the NBA this season.if you're a basketball fan you mean to tell me you don't wanna see the best match up against the best?c'mon.its not like the nets vs. the spurs all over again.i wound'nt think it would be a boring series especially with melo capable of scoring 35 + any given night,chauncey,hedo & rashard knocking down clutch shots one after another,and big fella in the middle battling the nuggets bigs.that's quality ball right there.

WORD!

This is a double edge sword. During the regular season all the Cavs
fans said that Mo Williams is an all star plus an all-star coach and Delonte west is a key
blah blah but when the cavs lose cavs fans will just say Lebron is the
only good player on the team and gets no help.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Denver vs Orlando in the finals is ok, but having CAVS vs LAKERS in the finals are more interesting to see. Two best players of this time fighting to winthe crown.

FINALLY! im able to watch the playoffs live while at work.. LIVE STREAMING!! hehehe.. just got a link from a friend.

WALLY DISTURBIAKKK, made a three point play and a fould .. Cavs having a hard time to score while magic can score anytime they want.

Back
Top Bottom