'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

Lakers have taken Game 5 to another level, winning it with much perseverance putting the series on the hill.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i love L.O when he will be agressive in to the game sure the lakers will win he can play in 3 position and also can handle the ball goin to the basket, one winto go western conference champion here we go! GO LAKERS GO.

I got a feeling all the lebron fans in the country will join the Orlando bandwagon if Orlando advanced and if LA advanced. People here either cheer for theflavor of the month(lebron) or the "humble" team LOL. Kinda like when I talk boxing. No one gives a damn about mayweather's skills... But ohhe's so cocky!

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

lebron already has 3 extra teammates lol
the refs have been giving him everything hah
wouldnt want to be pietrus right now

For real! He wasn't needing a pippen during the 1st couple rounds

Yes I hate to agree but knowing the lakers lack of killer instinct and Denver being relentless, I think the nuggets win in Denver. I think the lebrons win 1more game in Cleveland as well

If L.A. wants to win Gm 6 in Denver, they need to have a fast start.. play like they have there backs against the wall.. play like there's no tomorrow..and yes, I think Cleveland will win game 5..

^^ Im hoping. If ever it stretches to 3-3, that would be an all out war in game 7.

but then again, Cavs still have to win their game later... tsk

Bron and company in the driver's seat so far with a 17-pt lead at the end of the first quarter. Mo and Delonte finally making their presence feltsignificantly and Cavs defense looking like the one that catapulted them to the best record in the NBA.

Hope they don't squander their huge lead like they did game 1 and 2.

Let's go Cavs....One game at a time

damn, Orlando is playing for game 6. Like they're satisfied going up 3-1 and playing relaxed because they know it goes back to Orlando if they lose. Badmove IMO.

Pinoy basketball fans in 3....2....1... "LeBron needs a Pippen!"
laugh.gif
I saw about 8 of those status updates in my facebook the other game

The once 22 point lead of the Cavs is now down to 1 at the half. This is the problem with the Cavs, they can't sustain a 48 minute effort and it'simperative especially with a confident and talented team like the Magic.

Originally Posted by revelation218

The once 22 point lead of the Cavs is now down to 1 at the half. This is the problem with the Cavs, they can't sustain a 48 minute effort and it's imperative especially with a confident and talented team like the Magic.
correct bai. Orlando is such a balanced team, they don't need a superstar... they have good players at every position, and a beast of acenter
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

laugh.gif

every team needs a whole team effort no just one Pippen... you may have a Pippen then if the other three on the court and the bench won't contributeit's pointless...

then you may need 1 Lebron plus 4 Pippen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

laugh.gif

every team needs a whole team effort no just one Pippen... you may have a Pippen then if the other three on the court and the bench won't contribute it's pointless...

then you may need 1 Lebron plus 4 Pippen
laugh.gif

totally agree
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom