'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

well, now Orlando's jacking up and bricking 3s instead of giving to Dwight
smh.gif
Cleveland might survive this

Orlando giving this game away... they keep shooting 3s.. Dwight hasn't touched the ball
tired.gif
Cleveland LeBron's supporting cast stepped up today as well.. guess hedon't need that Pippen after all

Looks like Cavs will live another day for the series in front of their homecourt fans...though with the 3 point shooting of Magic, it's stillpossible.

Seems like the Magics just decided to just let it go and try to end it on the next game. bad move.

Cavs were able to hold on in the last minute surge by Magic, Game 6 in Orlando.

I'm leaning on Magic and Lakers taking it to the Finals, with Shaq watching on the sidelines...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dako akong otin wrote:
Orlando giving this game away... they keep shooting 3s.. Dwight hasn't touched the ball
tired.gif
Cleveland LeBron's supporting cast stepped up today as well.. guess he don't need that Pippen after all

yeah...if they win they don't a need Pippen and all of that but if they lose they need a lot of help. how about Ehlo? maybe he can redeem him self afterthat highlight jump over him..
roll.gif

this win was for fans at home..it would be so embarrassing if they didn't pull it..

I bet Hov was hoping for a Cavs loss that way it would be an easy bite to the Big Apple huhh...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

dako akong otin wrote:
tired.gif
Cleveland LeBron's supporting cast stepped up today as well.. guess he don't need that Pippen after all

yeah...if they win they don't a need Pippen and all of that but if they lose they need a lot of help
. how about Ehlo? maybe he can redeem him self after that highlight jump over him..
roll.gif

this win was for fans at home..it would be so embarrassing if they didn't pull it..

I bet Hov was hoping for a Cavs loss that way it would be an easy bite to the Big Apple huhh...
eyes.gif

yup..

LeBron had crazy numbers today... 37 pts, 15 boards 12 assists
eek.gif

it's funny that Mike Brown didn't have adjustment on their offense at all.. but a least he has the humility to call time outs when it wasneeded.

his timely use of time outs really killed the Magic especially when Petrius was putting the heat on them. for Stan, i didn't like that swagger he triedto emulate Phil on the no time out just play on style.

Key for the game was Orlando not doubling Lebron late in the game and Lebron virtually shutting down Hedo in the critical minutes.

Phenomenal game from the King and win or lose, the guy has still his best years AHEAD of him

Originally Posted by jason16

^Pareng bong you can eat your bulalo and crispy pata na
laugh.gif
Nice win for the cavs
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

naalala mo pa..talas ng memory..
pimp.gif
btw ok ka lang ba kahit binuhusan ka ng tubig?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Nice win for the cavs
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Yeah, I asked my wife to cook me 4 cuts of pork chop for lunch. Di umabot ng 2 minutes, ubos and pork chop and my wife was, Cleveland better be losing thosegames or you are going to have cardiovascular problems
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

laugh.gif
Nice win for the cavs
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

naalala mo pa..talas ng memory..
pimp.gif
btw ok ka lang ba kahit binuhusan ka ng tubig?
indifferent.gif
Man im innocent.

Back
Top Bottom