'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

Lebron did was he was supposed to do. His teammates are the ones to be blamed in this series. And the inexperience of Mike Brown is also showing in thisseries. He has still to figure out what kind of defense will work well with the outside shooting of the Magic.

Well, I am still hopeful the Cavs can regain their composure and win the series. Only 8 teams in NBA history have recovered from a 3-1 deficit to win a seriesso it's definitely a tall order. If the Cavs have any chance of winning the next game, they will have to make major adjustments in their game play and theother Cavs players should be more confident and start hitting shots.

Let's go Cavs!!!

no chance..
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ magic winning game 4!

lewis and skip are
smokin.gif

It's amazing how we Filipinos can be so into our favorite NBA teams. Believe it or not, I did not have the appetite for lunch today despite bulalo andcrispy pata for lunch. I hardly even touched the food. The sting of defeat was still bitter on my tongue
roll.gif

lets go lakeshow

dream season is over for 23, i now have respect for the celts sans kg and making that into a 7 game series,

cavs had it too easy in the first and 2nd round, and its finally getting to them.

i guess the only team in the east that could be a better match for the magic is the bulls

MJ himself have been playing like a monster for the first 5 years of his career, Scoring Champion, Defensive Team, Slamdunk Champion to name a few of hisindividual achievements, it has to take 6 years to finally build the Bulls Dynasty for the first ring. It will take years for the Cavs to coalesce as a teamand eventually win the ring.

Its stiil cavs-la in the finals. no worry. where's tim donaghy when you need him? im pretty sure he knows what to do in this type of situation.

Dr. Hayden will you bet your camera? Well the Suns did it right? down 1-3 against LA? But this is a very determined team, and the yabangs of mo aint helping. Ialso thought the magic were getting the short end of the calls, that's why they went to overtime IMHO. Maybe we have to change the thread title? Is Dwightready to take it? hehehe....

Teams in NBA history have recovered from a 3-1 deficit to win the series:

1. 1968 Boston Celtics
2. 1970 Los Angeles Lakers
3. 1979 Washington Bullets
4. 1981 Boston Celtics
5. 1995 Houston Rockets
6. 1997 Miami Heat
7. 2003 Detroit Pistons
8. 2006 Phoenix Suns
9. 2009 Cleveland Cavaliers ???

Originally Posted by revelation218

It's amazing how we Filipinos can be so into our favorite NBA teams. Believe it or not, I did not have the appetite for lunch today despite bulalo and crispy pata for lunch. I hardly even touched the food. The sting of defeat was still bitter on my tongue
roll.gif

Damn man! How can you say no to BULALO and CRISPY PATA?
smokin.gif

The King needs a Scottie Pippen like player behind him. It's really hard on LBJ's part scoring another 40+ point performance and the team lost thegame. He needs another leader on the court. Ang problema, matagal pa bago magkaroon ng isang Scottie Pippen ulit. Mo WIL can fill the duties, but not enough.Anyways, hands down pa rin for you lebron. Oh Hail The KIng!!!! (but my dream match in the finals is in jeopardy
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
)

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

lebron already has 3 extra teammates lol
the refs have been giving him everything haha
wouldnt want to be pietrus right now

^LBJ has a solid supporting cast all through out the season that's why they're the top seed...but to bring out the best of you're teammates is adifferent thing..

and yeah the leadership skills is being put to test.

Cavs shooters still stuck in the corners with limited options, while Orlando is mixing it up on corners or in big elbows which is Rashard's favorite spotand Hedo usually do it on the top key.

a team that fires 17three's and a high 40+ shooting pct is a lil bit hard to beat.

^^^im a cavs fan but down 1-3 and still win the series? loooooooooong shot! but there's still hope.......about 4% chance! give credit to magic's goodball rotation and 3-point shooting. cavs as a team better D-up.....and king's crew better step-up!

any link for the live lakers vs nuggets game tonight? the only link i have is for the ECF. Im at work and i can only watch it through live streaming.

^ Try downloading Sopcast. Then pick CCTV-5. So far, the stream is flawless. Unfortunately, the commentary's in Chinese. Can't get a decent +@@*%!@**channel kasi.

http://cavaliers.realgm.com/articles/118/20090527/front_and_center_for_the_wrong_reasons/

"It's only right that he take responsibility for his performance and try his best to play better. Not make bold claims and predictions that do nothingmore than put more pressure on his teammates, especially LeBron James. ".

"Williams' comments have shown he has a very long way to go before he can really be considered a good leader. He may have an even longer road beforehe can be considered a legitimate sidekick for James. The way he's played has made it crystal clear that the Cavs still need to find a co-star for theirsuperstar."

[table][tr][th=""]
Very tight first 3 quarters for game 5, this should be going down the wire again....

End of 3rd[/th] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [th=""]T[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Denver[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]20[/td] [td] [/td] [td]76[/td] [/tr][tr][td]L.A. Lakers[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]20[/td] [td] [/td] [td]76[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]DEN:[/td] [td]C. Anthony, 20-Pts
Nene, 8-Rbs
C. Billups, 4-Ast
[/td] [td]LAL:[/td] [td]K. Bryant, 18-Pts
L. Odom, 8-Rbs
K. Bryant, 4-Ast
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom