'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Kobe and the Lakers played with championship experience. Could there be a Kobe IV finals and finals MVP release next month. Let's wait and see.
I hope they will play like that everytime..

Lakers win! Woohoo! Hopefully, all the way na!
smile.gif

I know it might sound impossible but I hope, really do hope, makasilat ang Cavs...

Cavs all day pa din...

dako akong otin wrote:
just stick with one team bai
laugh.gif

I never ever ever ever abandon my squad

ganon talaga daming bandwagon
roll.gif

whoever comes out in the east will have a hard time with LA. I really like the way Phil camouflage his triangle by starting it with a pick and roll thenswitches to triangle or whatever comes first. Denver looks like a bunch of kids earlier..they can't see where the ball is coming and who's cutting whoor where the cut is coming..

Well, the Lakers are a very very talented team with almost all players capable of being a threat if ignored or not given the right respect.

With their immense talent, they should win the Finals. Their only nemesis will be themselves and their mindset going into the Finals. If they play with heartand a sense of urgency, I think they can pretty much handle easily any opponent that emerges from the East

i'm still with the cavs all the way.

but i won't argue if the magic makes it to the nba finals,

they are playing tough serious basketball.

Magic better be delivering the final dagger tomorrow or bid goodbye to the finals, if Cavs can stretched the series to the Game 7, momentum will be onCavs' side.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Magic better be delivering the final dagger tomorrow or bid goodbye to the finals, if Cavs can stretched the series to the Game 7, momentum will be on Cavs' side.
Hope they (Cavs) will... If not, I'm with Orlando in the finals. Never been a Laker fan...
eyes.gif

Lebron james is cold..
frown.gif
, sayang.. Kala ko kobe vs lebron na.. 18points is no joke, especially if you are down against a 3pt shooting team.

Back
Top Bottom