09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by dreClark

Screen
sick.gif
roll.gif

Wait... how was that not a Delay of Game on UF

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Originally Posted by John Ohh

pimp.gif
Stanford
Believe in us now?
Trolling hard.

Trolling hard? Ive been saying Stanford deserved to be top 25 ranked when they started 4-1. Ain't no trolling
pimp.gif
When you been with a team from the bad days of a 1-11 season in 2006. To watching UC davis beat you on your own field.
Nice to see that you're a diehard. If anything the beat down showed that USC is overrated and the Pac 10 as a whole is overrated. I'm not taking anything away from Stanford at all.
I get what you mean, USC has always been overrated, getting away with alot of calls in the past few years. Pushing players into the endzone(NotreDame-SC game in 06 I believe).They had it coming for awhile.

FIRE RANDY SHANNON

I MEAN THAT $%$%

FIRE HIM AND SEND HIM TO A LAWLESS AREA IN IRAQ

THIS IS THE MOST BIGGEST PILE OF #*@*+*%% I HAVE EVER SEEN

TWO YEARS IN A !#*@%$# ROW? THESE NINJAS GOT NO HEART, NO BALLS, AND NO SOUL, AND DAMN SURE NO SWAG

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

FIRE RANDY SHANNON

I MEAN THAT $%$%

FIRE HIM AND SEND HIM TO A LAWLESS AREA IN IRAQ

THIS IS THE MOST BIGGEST PILE OF #*@*+*%% I HAVE EVER SEEN

TWO YEARS IN A !#*@%$# ROW? THESE NINJAS GOT NO HEART, NO BALLS, AND NO SOUL, AND DAMN SURE NO SWAG
QFT

Not to mention the poor tackling, crappy D, error prone QB, ignoring the real playmakers on the team(Berry), etc. This guy looks more lost than the playersdo.

I take back what I said week 1 about Randy Shannon being able to light a fire in these kids. They play like they are worried about who's running throughJayde after the game.

I ain't gon lie.

The way i'm feeling right now I would smash Jayde with the wrath of a swedish tiger, a coconut, two piles of funyons, a Scotish Guitar playing rap artist,and Sailor Moon.

Straight up.

I take back what I said week 1 about Randy Shannon being able to light a fire in these kids. They play like they are worried about who's running through Jayde after the game.
*DEAD*

Wow @ Stanford
eek.gif

Miami losing to UNC AGAIN
indifferent.gif

Florida still undefeated
pimp.gif
. This Florida defense is $%#$% sick.

Back
Top Bottom