09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Tebow took a girl with Cerebal Palsey to the College Football awards.. walked her out the Limo and onto the red carpet...

the girl had a Brain tumor last yr, and when she went in for surgery she said if she survives she wants to go to Disney World in December for the Collegefootball awards so she could meet Tebow

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

I don't see how Brian Kelly is an upgrade over Charlie Weiss.
He's proven he can be an extremely successful HEAD football coach on the COLLEGE level turning around *+$@#* programs. He's already got abig leg up on Charlie right there for starters...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

the girl had a Brain tumor last yr, and when she went in for surgery she said if she survives she wants to go to Disney World in December for the College football awards so she could meet Tebow
Did they show this on the 'Red Carpet Show'?

Cause i accidentally DVR'd that, thinking it was the actual Show.
laugh.gif

A Big XII player nominated for the Thorpe award? It's a lock that Earl Thomas wins it. I think every time a Big 12 player has been a finalist for the awardsince 2000 at the least they've won the award. I don't think there's a more biased award out there...

Originally Posted by YoungBuck32

A Big XII player nominated for the Thorpe award? It's a lock that Earl Thomas wins it. I think every time a Big 12 player has been a finalist for the award since 2000 at the least they've won the award. I don't think there's a more biased award out there...
laugh.gif
pretty much.

Uh... Nevermind that Earl Thomas has been nothing short of great all year long... If he wins it, it ain't cuz it's biased...

What are your guys' thoughts on Devin Gardner?
DG has an uncanny ability to escape the tackle. I saw him against Bay City Central, it was raining and dude still was doing Napoleon Kaufman onMadden 98 type of spin moves. The only downside is he relies too much on his legs. I'm sure the DL he'll be facing will teach him though. Right nowI'm mad about BK in ND and happy about LJ staying the hell away from the 'shoe. It's a schizo day to go along with this day...Nile from Made says,"The Blizzard is comin".

Well if Joe or EB doesn't get it...

EDIT: EB
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude needs to get some Proactiv though
laugh.gif

Who Would be Favored over TCU?

http://pregame.com/forums/blogs/rj-bell/ar...-and-texas.aspx

RJ Bell (see all posts from)
Vegas Odds: TCU vs. Alabama and Texas
by RJ_Bell on 12/08/2009 9:37 PM
Las Vegas, Nevada (December 9, 2009) - TCU is undefeated, and people wonder just how good they really are. Here are projected point spreads exclusively from RJBell of Pregame.com:

Alabama would be a 7-point favorite over TCU
Texas would be a 3-point favorite over TCU
Florida would be a 6-point favorite over TCU

Oregon would be a 2-point underdog vs. TCU
Ohio State would be a 4-point underdog vs. TCU
Cincinnati would be a 6-point underdog vs. TCU

RJ Bell of Pregame.com said: "Notice that only 3 teams in the country would be favored over TCU. While Cincinnati, a team that finished ahead of TCU inthe BCS standings, would be a 6-point underdog according to Las Vegas."

MEDIA NOTE: Print, radio, TV, and Internet media should feel free to quote any information above. Please attribute: RJ Bell of Pregame.com. For follow-upquestions, or media appearances - email: [email protected]

Follow all of RJ Bell's news making releases at www.Twitter.com/RJinVegas

RJ Bell of Pregame.com is the only sports bettor on Forbes' recent list of Gambling Gurus and has been called "a true insider" by ESPN,"incredibly astute" by AOL and a "point-spread maven" by USA Today. Mr. Bell has been featured on CBS News with Katie Couric, ABC News withCharles Gibson, Nightline, Sportscenter, Outside the Lines (ESPN), First Take (ESPN2), Mike & Mike, Colin Cowherd, Jim Rome, Dan Patrick, ESPN.com,FoxSports.com, Yahoo, CNN.com and in the Wall Street Journal, Associated Press, New York Times, LA Times, Newsweek.com, Bloomberg, Maxim, and SportsIllustrated. Pregme.com is the largest sports betting news website compliant with US Law

pimp.gif
x100000000000000000000.

Glad Berry got it.

Should be a two time winner.

& Possibly a 3 time winner, His Freshmen season was
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom