09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Mike leach Suspended for the bowl game for the way he treated a player that was hurt

and whos horse +@+$ stadium is Georgia and A&M playing in?

Originally Posted by UnkleLuke

I think the recent developments in Urban`s plans were strictly made to save this year`s class (because personally I don`t think he`ll be back next year). Some of these dumb recruits are gonna bite on the bait and stay, while some (hopefully Dunk, Christian & Elam) will smell the bull$#@! and jump ship...

thats exactly why the Meyer and Foley announced that BS.

laugh.gif
that ++@* was like the underground railroad when Urban announced... all them *!+%+% was lookin for the northstar outta gainesville.

Robert Clark = Da Goods.
pimp.gif

I swear I dont know what rivals and scout be watching sometimes. How the hell is that guy a 3 * anything. I'll take that dude over every CB except Menzie& LJ. plus he's dope at WR too
smh.gif

smh.gif
AJ Green one on one and Opie not throwin to him ...

I cant Wait til for his season to be over.

OC & AJ next yr is gonna be PRAH'LEMS!

Why do games that are supposed to be shootouts always turn into defensive battles?

Offense getting rolling finally...

I'm surprised at these defenses. Gotta give huge props to Kines and the UGA DL coach/Grad Assts (and Richt as well for that matter).

Tannehill just got rocked...
sick.gif

Joe Cox is awful
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
A&M keeps playin Green with a soft one-on-one with true freshman Cox hardly looks over there...

Originally Posted by Durden7

"No Texas A&M Players Are 'Draftable'"
laugh.gif
That's only putting seniors are there and A&M played all of like 4 seniors this year...

i went to high school with mike shermans kid and i think he plays for the aggies

but i got 29 points on georgia... so lets go georgia

http://deadspin.com/5435755/mike-leach-suspended-indefinitely-update

Mike Leach is a chicken sh*t, Tech may be under NCAA Investigatgion
No surprise here. My dad talked this morning to Brik Brinker's parents who are some family friends of ours this morning at church and there could be an investigation at Texas Tech under way soon. Some of you know that I played football at Frenship High School in West Texas and the Brinkers are some of our family friends. Brik played at Frenship and is now at Texas Tech.

Anyways, my dad asked if they were going to the Alamo Bowl and they said no, that Brik was left off the team (no surprise, hamstring pull) but he told my dad that Adam James , son of Craig James, had a concussion this year. Toward the end of the year he wasn't practicing and Leach was not happy. Leach made him walk around the practice fields every day all day during practice. Apparently Leach was pissed that James showed up at practice with sunglasses on and when asked why he was wearing sunglasses to workout. James said he was sensitive to light and the doctors instructed him to wear them due to symptoms of the concussion.

Leach then instructed Adam James to take out all of the equipment in the equipment bins and sit throughout practice inside of them. He had to do this 2 or 3 times. (Those of you that are wondering, the equipment bins are big huge bins on wheels that hold footballs, towells, pads, etc...) Well The Pony Express caught word of this and wasn't happy. The NCAA was called and Mr. Brinker said that there was going to be an investigation coming soon. It wouldn't surprise me if Adam enrolled at SMU this next coming season. What a piece of sh*t. With everything Mangino went through at Kansas, Leach may not be safe. Who knows, don't shoot the messenger.

UPDATE #2: Brooks confirms that the player involved was indeed Adam James, son of Craig. He also notes that Craig is scheduled to work the Alamo Bowl for ESPN.

I think everyone knew this dude wasn't right in the head but to pull this off on the son of Craig James is ++$$*!! idiotic. I HOPE Craig James is stillgoing to be working the game, I'd love to hear what he has to say about all this...

Back
Top Bottom