09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Wondering why UTk would name Hamlton interim HC if they were going to throw offers out so soon to guys like Muschamp?

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Keep getting a busy signal every time I call Layla. smh

Can any of yall get through? 310-428-9233

I was just gonna send her a picture of my junk.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

This is going to hurt USC recruiting. Lost all credibility with parents now but at least his staff are good enough recruiters on there own.

As a parent I don't know how you would let your child go play for Kiffin at USC. From a moral standpoint and from a trust standpoint.

What? It's not like it's the 1st time it's happened. Kiffin will spin it saying that it was once-in-lifetime opportunity. Any parent would understand.
Either you're being sarcastic or that's a really dumb statement
laugh.gif

You had kids on their way to Tenn. getting ready to go off to college and start a whole new life, they are trusting Kiffin with their son's future. Anddude just bounces on them in the middle of the night, then asks them to come to USC with him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

This is going to hurt USC recruiting. Lost all credibility with parents now but at least his staff are good enough recruiters on there own.

As a parent I don't know how you would let your child go play for Kiffin at USC. From a moral standpoint and from a trust standpoint.

What? It's not like it's the 1st time it's happened. Kiffin will spin it saying that it was once-in-lifetime opportunity. Any parent would understand.
laugh.gif

You had kids on their way to Tenn. getting ready to go off to college and start a whole new life, they are trusting Kiffin with their son's future. And dude just bounces on them in the middle of the night, then asks them to come to USC with him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm talking about future recruiting.

business as usual
i wouldnt want to see muschamp leave but i think he should jump ship since mack is tied up for at least 10, that would be a good hire

Gunna I dont know how optimistic you are about the recruiting class but I expect more than half to de-commit. Remember just a few seasons ago when Phil madechanges and we pretty much lost alot of recruits because we had no position coaches?

Kiffin will be able to sugarcoat this in no time... It's not going to kill recruiting at USC on any level... Not the first time this has happened and itwon't be the last... Everybody already knew he was a grease ball anyways...

And
eek.gif
roll.gif
@ the Rock... -heart-Bryce Brown
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

heres something interesting,

Its Dead period correct? Ed O shouldnt be contacting ANY recruits without penalty

also, Word is Mike Hamilton knew this was coming but it was posed to happen Thursday, but CLK and crew pushed it up because by Thursday UT's EE playerswoulda have been enrolled...

Kinda weak ...

3 jobs in 4 yrs...
grin.gif

If they don't have somebody very soon, them kids CANNOT enroll early... Why put yourself and your future on the line like that? They had a ton of EEs too,right?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Its Dead period correct? Ed O shouldnt be contacting ANY recruits without penalty

also, Word is Mike Hamilton knew this was coming but it was posed to happen Thursday, but CLK and crew pushed it up because by Thursday UT's EE players woulda have been enrolled...

Kinda weak ...

3 jobs in 4 yrs...
grin.gif

U think O is gunna start playin by the rules now? Dude is borderline mentally ******ed, no way he knows what he is doing is wrong.

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

^^^ i can tell you're mad/disappointed gunna
laugh.gif

nah u cant, cus Im good son. when have I ever come across as a "Imma sprint home from the game screaming if my team dont win" kinda fan?

Paraphrase: Kiffin was telling team about leaving; while Orgeron was in the background, texting the early enrollees to not to go to class tomorrow. The EE's were in the room.
shady

also, Word is Mike Hamilton knew this was coming but it was posed to happen Thursday, but CLK and crew pushed it up because by Thursday UT's EE players woulda have been enrolled...

Kinda weak ...

3 jobs in 4 yrs...
grin.gif

I thought you were allowed 1 call?

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif

You had kids on their way to Tenn. getting ready to go off to college and start a whole new life, they are trusting Kiffin with their son's future. And dude just bounces on them in the middle of the night, then asks them to come to USC with him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm talking about future recruiting.
I knew you were. I still don't think I'd want my kid playing for Kiffin if I were a parent. Maybe that's just me though.

I'm sure he'll still pull top 5 classes just because of him and his staff and the fact that it's USC, but there has to be at least a few parentsout there who would be leery of letting their kid go to USC.

I didn't think he was a bad guy at all until this incident.

Kinda weak ...

3 jobs in 4 yrs...
grin.gif

I thought you were allowed 1 call?

I thought text messages were not allowed. Sounds like he has been doing that quite a bit. I am sure some UTk fans will get his phone records and supply them tothe NCAA if something is indeed fishy.

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

^^^ i can tell you're mad/disappointed gunna
laugh.gif

nah u cant, cus Im good son. when have I ever come across as a "Imma sprint home from the game screaming if my team dont win" kinda fan?

Paraphrase: Kiffin was telling team about leaving; while Orgeron was in the background, texting the early enrollees to not to go to class tomorrow. The EE's were in the room.
shady

roll.gif

there isnt loyalty in sports, we all know that
he did leave for his dream job
grin.gif

ya didnt know lane was a liar?
laugh.gif

btw, what was his out clause in his contract?

Back
Top Bottom