09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Every year people hype up Clemson they end up sucking +%* and the years where people say they suck, they end up doing well.
remember i took heat last summer for saying Clemson wasn't coming close to meeting expectations......was i wrong....nope
laugh.gif
......but hell i dont even see their fans around here anymore
laugh.gif
....except MBen but i know there was a good 3-4 of them
The quoted part is exactly why i have been quiet this off season, i think we'll suprise a few ppl, but yu didnt hear that from tho.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Only visible fans that i see are DDot, but i havent seen em in awhile, he doesn't post frequently anyway.

Bobby Reid tore up his knee down here at TSU. He had a pro day workout but didn't get drafted (with the season he had I didn't expect him too either).A guy that I know up there said he had a tryout with the Bills but I haven't heard anything about it since.

I'm drunk so I am gonna say it.

Michigan wins 7 this year. It might not seem crazy but after my debacled 2007 predictions I am finally gunna give a prediction.

Colt wins the Heisman.

Michigan finally beats the Browneyes.

Miller Lite is to blame for this talk.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Michigan wins 7 this year. It might not seem crazy but after my debacled 2007 predictions I am finally gunna give a prediction.

Colt wins the Heisman.

d9b15d496bd0d935aff15e97a72543d13354654.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Colt wins the Heisman.

d9b15d496bd0d935aff15e97a72543d13354654.gif

laugh.gif

Love it

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Hell no I'm not going. I don't even like that I went to WC.

I don't rep CC that much but like to watch them every now and then. Going for a pig roast and get blasted at the tailgate. I like in Indian Village so itisn't too far. I want to see how good Jake Ens is this year.

ok..

Champs

Big XII - Oklahoma State
SEC - Ole Miss
Big East - USF
ACC - Ga Tech
Pac X - Oregon
Big 10 - Penn State
MAC - Central Michigan
MWC - BYU
WAC - Boise St
Sunbelt - Troy
Conf USA - Southern Miss.

Heisman - dez Bryant
Unitas - colt McCoy
Bilitnekoff - Dez Bryant
Butkus - Rennie Curran
Doak - Diesel Dwyer
Thorpe - E. Berry

Okie St going in to Norman and getting a W? That's a tall task to ask Zac Robinson to do.

Not when OU isn't quite the juggernaut they were last year and Okie St. will probably be better than they were last year.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Okie St going in to Norman and getting a W? That's a tall task to ask Zac Robinson to do.
Yeah, but that's their only tough road game all year, unless you count the trip to Baylor or Kyle Field as tough... Texas and Georgia are athome. They dodge Nebraska and Kansas this year...

And they could still lose that OU game and win the Big XII, so...

No doubt Okie St. is gonna be good this year but they still aren't gonna be able to stop anybody.

And you're gonna ask Zac Robinson to go in a tough place (probably at night) and get a W? Zac Robinson?
smh.gif

ESPNU is showing Oscar Smith (Philip Sims) vs Venice (Tra Burton )

supposedly Sims is still flirtin with other teams to, esp UTk. Jerod Askew and he were teammates last yr

Originally Posted by Statis22

And you're gonna ask Zac Robinson to go in a tough place (probably at night) and get a W? Zac Robinson?
smh.gif
Zac Robinson? The same Zac Robinson that's one of the ten best quarterbacks in the country? That Zac Robinson?

real talk....if miami goes 2-2 w/ our first four games then we're finshing 8-4 or 7-5 regular season......now if we go 1-3 or worse idk what the **%#we're gonna finish....but i honestly feel like we can go 2-2 to start the season off

real talk....if miami goes 2-2 w/ our first four games then we're finshing 8-4 or 7-5 regular season......now if we go 1-3 or worse idk what the **%# we're gonna finish....but i honestly feel like we can go 2-2 to start the season off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

real talk....if miami goes 2-2 w/ our first four games then we're finshing 8-4 or 7-5 regular season......now if we go 1-3 or worse idk what the **%# we're gonna finish....but i honestly feel like we can go 2-2 to start the season off
laugh.gif

whats funny about that>? we're about ot be 1-0 in like 10 days
pimp.gif
..... pow

Originally Posted by jville819

laugh.gif

whats funny about that>? we're about ot be 1-0 in like 10 days
pimp.gif
..... pow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom