09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

God I hate Petros Papeledeckonomolis or whatever his name is. Most annoying voice in broadcasting.

And Oregon's bend but dont break *%$%%+!# defense.... broke.

Originally Posted by 18key

God I hate Petros Papeledeckonomolis or whatever his name is. Most annoying voice in broadcasting.

Yeah that dude has to be one of the worst announcers, I was watching the Beaver game earlier this year and turned it on mute. Stanford is picking the Oregon defense apart, and Masoli is showing that he is average at best with these terrible passes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Yeah that dude has to be one of the worst announcers, I was watching the Beaver game earlier this year and turned it on mute. Stanford is picking the Oregon defense apart, and Masoli is showing that he is average at best with these terrible passes
pimp.gif

First Beaver fan to show up. Go figure.

Everyone knows Masoli is average. Dude has no touch what-so-ever.

Keep playing like this and Holiday Bowl, here we come.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

pimp.gif
Yeah I never watch Pac 10 games because of him.

And with that, PUT IN THOMAS, Coach Kelly. DO IT.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

YAY WE GET THE BALL BACK.

SCORE HERE YOU DILDOS.
man oregon's D is getting shredddddded.

we need to quit blitzing
indifferent.gif

Guess this will give charlie an excuse.

He's gota go. i dont care about talent in the program or coming. he can't win with it. It's navy.

Back
Top Bottom