'09 Space Jams Squeaking

Has anybody else had this problem of their '09 Space Jams squeaking? After about the 3rd wear they began to squeak and I was suggested the "baby powder" technique but it didn't work. I don't know if I should sell them as is or send them back to Nike for an inspection with a possible credit?

P.S. Sorry if this has been posted already

Has anybody else had this problem of their '09 Space Jams squeaking? After about the 3rd wear they began to squeak and I was suggested the "baby powder" technique but it didn't work. I don't know if I should sell them as is or send them back to Nike for an inspection with a possible credit?

P.S. Sorry if this has been posted already

My best friend's pair squeaks too and he only wore them 3-5 times so far.  Yea, it kinda sucks, and it'd bother me too if it happened to my pair, but as long as they're not scuffed up or anything it's alright.  That's the way I see it at least.

But would that actually work?  Could you actually send a pair back after wearing them a few times and after nearly a year since their release and get money back?

My best friend's pair squeaks too and he only wore them 3-5 times so far.  Yea, it kinda sucks, and it'd bother me too if it happened to my pair, but as long as they're not scuffed up or anything it's alright.  That's the way I see it at least.

But would that actually work?  Could you actually send a pair back after wearing them a few times and after nearly a year since their release and get money back?

ALL 10's and 11's squeak. ALL that means OG's and retros. the cool grays will squeak and so will the others that drop. how did u do the baby powder method cuz it definitely worked for me. take out the insole (careful not to rip it as it is glued in) sprinkle a generous amount of Baby Powder move the shoe around to coat the inside evenly. and pour out any excess powder

ALL 10's and 11's squeak. ALL that means OG's and retros. the cool grays will squeak and so will the others that drop. how did u do the baby powder method cuz it definitely worked for me. take out the insole (careful not to rip it as it is glued in) sprinkle a generous amount of Baby Powder move the shoe around to coat the inside evenly. and pour out any excess powder

Mine was squeaking then i put some dub dee forty on them!...................................... Aint squeak sense!

Mine was squeaking then i put some dub dee forty on them!...................................... Aint squeak sense!

i've worn mine plenty more then that and they never squeaked. i don't recall the og's bred ever squeaking either.

i've worn mine plenty more then that and they never squeaked. i don't recall the og's bred ever squeaking either.

Originally Posted by eltouha

well it varied from shoe to shoe but there were reports from 11 and 10 owners in all of the generations

Originally Posted by eltouha

well it varied from shoe to shoe but there were reports from 11 and 10 owners in all of the generations

Mine squeak too. I think it's moisture because if I don't wear them for about a week it stops. After a few days it comes back. Blah.

Mine squeak too. I think it's moisture because if I don't wear them for about a week it stops. After a few days it comes back. Blah.

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

**mine still DS**

indifferent.gif

That really helps with the topic, SMH

Try putting baby powder under the insoles, it's what alot of people did with the XVIII's

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

**mine still DS**

indifferent.gif

That really helps with the topic, SMH

Try putting baby powder under the insoles, it's what alot of people did with the XVIII's

Back
Top Bottom