'09 Space Jams Squeaking

Originally Posted by marcelwuzhere

Mine was squeaking then i put some dub dee forty on them!...................................... Aint squeak sense!

Really!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

mine doesn't squeek, but is it me or does the 09 SJ run a lil small??? Im a 9.5-10, but the 9.5 I bought feels like a 9 or 9.25...
9.25?

mine doesn't squeek, but is it me or does the 09 SJ run a lil small??? Im a 9.5-10, but the 9.5 I bought feels like a 9 or 9.25...
9.25?

Mine feel tighter by the pinky toe... but other than that there is plenty of length

Mine feel tighter by the pinky toe... but other than that there is plenty of length

I wonder if I can return my SpaceJams for turning yellow already.  No squeeks, but piss yellow at the bottom. 

I wonder if I can return my SpaceJams for turning yellow already.  No squeeks, but piss yellow at the bottom. 

wow i forgot i even own a pair of these. just check right know and they dont squeak

wow i forgot i even own a pair of these. just check right know and they dont squeak

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Has anybody else had this problem of their '09 Space Jams squeaking? After about the 3rd wear they began to squeak and I was suggested the "baby powder" technique but it didn't work. I don't know if I should sell them as is or send them back to Nike for an inspection with a possible credit?

P.S. Sorry if this has been posted already
its funny how he said he tried the baby powder and thats waht people are suggesting

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Has anybody else had this problem of their '09 Space Jams squeaking? After about the 3rd wear they began to squeak and I was suggested the "baby powder" technique but it didn't work. I don't know if I should sell them as is or send them back to Nike for an inspection with a possible credit?

P.S. Sorry if this has been posted already
its funny how he said he tried the baby powder and thats waht people are suggesting

Back
Top Bottom