'09 Space Jams Squeaking

Everything has been said about solving the problem so just for info my '09 started to squeak at 3rd wear and my og never did after around 10 wears.

Everything has been said about solving the problem so just for info my '09 started to squeak at 3rd wear and my og never did after around 10 wears.

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

My best friend's pair squeaks too and he only wore them 3-5 times so far.  Yea, it kinda sucks, and it'd bother me too if it happened to my pair, but as long as they're not scuffed up or anything it's alright.  That's the way I see it at least.

But would that actually work?  Could you actually send a pair back after wearing them a few times and after nearly a year since their release and get money back?
In regards to the question about sending them back, yes. I emailed Nike and told them what the problem is, the suggested I put baby powder under the insoles (like what NT'ers are suggesting) and it didn't work but they said if that didn't work or if I didn't want to try it I could send them in for inspection & if a problem is detected they will credit me the retail of shoes to use on NDC and I think their stores. I'm gonna try baby powder one more time and add a lil' bit more than the last time & see what I get.

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

My best friend's pair squeaks too and he only wore them 3-5 times so far.  Yea, it kinda sucks, and it'd bother me too if it happened to my pair, but as long as they're not scuffed up or anything it's alright.  That's the way I see it at least.

But would that actually work?  Could you actually send a pair back after wearing them a few times and after nearly a year since their release and get money back?
In regards to the question about sending them back, yes. I emailed Nike and told them what the problem is, the suggested I put baby powder under the insoles (like what NT'ers are suggesting) and it didn't work but they said if that didn't work or if I didn't want to try it I could send them in for inspection & if a problem is detected they will credit me the retail of shoes to use on NDC and I think their stores. I'm gonna try baby powder one more time and add a lil' bit more than the last time & see what I get.

My joints were squeaking. Just put some powder in there though, so let's see how it works. Good looks OP.

My joints were squeaking. Just put some powder in there though, so let's see how it works. Good looks OP.

Never heard bout this n the 11s all my old Xs except CDP squeak tho..... hopefully this won't happen to any of my 11s

Never heard bout this n the 11s all my old Xs except CDP squeak tho..... hopefully this won't happen to any of my 11s

Mine started squeaking after a few wears,i would say after 6+...i took both insoles out, put baby powder underneath, and for good measure, put baby powder on top of the insole also....wore them 3x since, no squeaking

I havent had this problme with cdp XIs. I mustve worn them over 50x, rain,snow, ball, etc. and not a single squeak.

Mine started squeaking after a few wears,i would say after 6+...i took both insoles out, put baby powder underneath, and for good measure, put baby powder on top of the insole also....wore them 3x since, no squeaking

I havent had this problme with cdp XIs. I mustve worn them over 50x, rain,snow, ball, etc. and not a single squeak.

mine doesn't squeek, but is it me or does the 09 SJ run a lil small??? Im a 9.5-10, but the 9.5 I bought feels like a 9 or 9.25...

mine doesn't squeek, but is it me or does the 09 SJ run a lil small??? Im a 9.5-10, but the 9.5 I bought feels like a 9 or 9.25...

Back
Top Bottom