$1.99 GAS!!!!! I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THIS AGAIN!!!! RECESSION FTW???

Originally Posted by niCke1z

Ur from wichita? I thought I was the only one
laugh.gif
I moved to ks from mn n I hate it here.. Wichita ks FTMFL!!
smh.gif
that makes 3 of us lol,..was like
eek.gif
when i drove pass QT andseen that..$1.99,..and i think you can go to dillions and get it 10cents cheaper if you have a dillions card. its def gonna keep going down though.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by icqboy51

lol @ peeps still in the dark.... they aint know that the whole world is in a financial tsunami? and is damn
well near a recession?
the gas has been going down for a whole... it will continue to go down unless OPEC disrupt supply in a big way.
yea gas is/ will be cheaper... but there are many other negative things that are coming, which will easily wash away the 'good feeling of cheap gas'.
one simple example would be losing your job or not have $$ for X-mas.

Go make a thread about it son. Don't try to rain on my parade when I'm all happy at the gas pumps.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YungMooly

Its $2.11 here in the d

I knew I should have waited till me and my girls go out tomorrow night out there. I just paid $2.45 a gal to fill my truck up. Would have saved $7 bucks.
frown.gif

Dude I payed 2.59 for gas the other day. Filled up the ride for 44 bucks... damm near did a cartwheel!!

LOL

They always lower it so people are happy, then BOOM 2 months later, it is at an all time high. Its a fraud. Once it reaches $6, it will drop to $3.49 and athread just like this will be started except $1.99 will be replaced with $3.49.

"WOW, I JUST PAID $3.49 FOR GAS!!!"

Then the process will repeat until everyone is riding bikes.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by ii2cky

laugh.gif
@ those ppl that bought a dodge with the 2.99 gas deal

I wonder what they think about this...
laugh.gif
They've been paying that amount for a while now and they're locked in at that rate for the next 2 or 3 years I believe so when gas goesback up they're safe.

just paid 2.30 in maryland and filled up for about 15 bucks.

but i heard the OPEC nations were cutting production in nov so enjoy while it lasts.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]National Unleaded Average[/font]

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Regular[/td] [td]Mid[/td] [td]Premium[/td] [td]Diesel[/td] [td]E85[/td] [td]**E85 MPG/BTU adjusted price[/td] [/tr][/table]​

[table][tr][td]Current Avg.[/td] [td]$2.547[/td] [td]$2.656[/td] [td]$2.736[/td] [td]$3.352[/td] [td]$2.090[/td] [td]$2.750[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Yesterday Avg.[/td] [td]$2.589[/td] [td]$2.700[/td] [td]$2.781[/td] [td]$3.391[/td] [td]$2.067[/td] [td]$2.720[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Month Ago Avg.[/td] [td]$3.633[/td] [td]$3.790[/td] [td]$3.904[/td] [td]$4.087[/td] [td]$2.912[/td] [td]$3.833[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Year Ago Avg.[/td] [td]$2.899[/td] [td]$3.077[/td] [td]$3.189[/td] [td]$3.227[/td] [td]$2.326[/td] [td]$3.061[/td] [/tr][/table]​

because in these rough times, it's a help in the pocketbooks of MANY of us, it's not hard to understand. In the broader sense of things, it might bebad, but not right now when we're hurting...

cheapest ive seen is 2.70

i hope it goes down to 2 dollars and stays there for a while even after election

oil companies have made billions of profit annually already

Back
Top Bottom