$1.99 GAS!!!!! I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THIS AGAIN!!!! RECESSION FTW???

I just paid $1.99 for gas in Wichita, KS. Now we gotta shoot for 99 cent gas. I guess recessions aren't all bad...I mean sure, I'm paying $5 for agallon of milk, but I don't drink that much milk so.... Don't worry east and west coasters, you should get down to $2.50 sooner or later. Hey, therehas to be some perk to living here.
laugh.gif

Sorry, maybe I've been under a rock or something these past few weeks but, why are gas prices becoming cheaper?

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I just paid $1.99 for gas in Wichita, KS. Now we gotta shoot for 99 cent gas. I guess recessions aren't all bad...I mean sure, I'm paying $5 for a gallon of milk, but I don't drink that much milk so.... Don't worry east and west coasters, you should get down to $2.50 sooner or later. Hey, there has to be some perk to living here.
laugh.gif
We're @ $2.30ish around here

Im on business in Napa Valley right now, and it's still well over 3.50. I guess you can be happy that gas is under $2, but you are in Kansas fam. In yourcase CONS>pros

arco is like $2.92 over here in LA and chevron hit $2.99 the other day

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Im on business in Napa Valley right now, and it's still well over 3.50. I guess you can be happy that gas is under $2, but you are in Kansas fam. In your case CONS>pros

Says the guy from TN.

eyes.gif

Kansas and TN = a toss up between "Cons"

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Im on business in Napa Valley right now, and it's still well over 3.50. I guess you can be happy that gas is under $2, but you are in Kansas fam. In your case CONS>pros

Says the guy from TN.

eyes.gif

Kansas and TN = a toss up between "Cons"

I reside in Denver sir...people make mistakes.

There is going to be a fallout due to all these falling gas prices....it's gonna skyrocket back up again - these oil companies aren't making any profit right now.....you'll see

You boys enjoy this cheap gas....cause it's going right back up in a few weeks after the election. I'm about to bring the gas cans out and put some onreserve
laugh.gif

I remember saying that I didnt think gas will ever be below $3.00 again........today I got at $2.45. One of the few times I'm glad I was wrong.

Originally Posted by npa07

arco is like $2.92 over here in LA and chevron hit $2.99 the other day
That's about right.... I filled up at the Valero on La Brea & Beverly for $2.91.... I was dancin' my way to pic up that squeegee,cleanin' my windshield with a smiiiiiiile
smile.gif

This whole crisis had to have been in large part due to the oil increase in the first place. Once they rose with only further increases in sight, you noticedeverything else going up and things being cut.

BAH!
smh.gif
at Cali prices. I mean it's lowering here but i feel like im getting ripped
And if prices go back up we'll get the most expensive: again
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom