1 to rock, 2 to stock???

Recently came to this dilemma with returning my third pair of stealth 23's...I am usually cool with getting two pairs of Jordans (and other nikes), butwith the release of the 23's, I can't get enough of them...At the end of the day, I should be happy with just twp pairs, hell even one, but there issomething about these shoes that I love. I was literally standing in footlocker before, pacing back and forth with the third pair of Jordans, contemplating ifI should keep them. Then started thinking of keeping the third pair and returning my second pair of Zoom 95's. Eastbay doesn't have a time limit toreturn a pair of shoes, so it got me thinking. Paying retail is killing me, yet, I don't mind shelling out the money. Some people who read this might thinkI'm just spoiled or stupid for wanting three pairs of the same shoe. But I end up thinking ahead to the future and apply the crazy of the retro's tothese originals and am caught up on the beauty of these shoes; and not wanting to be sucked in to a marked up crappy retro in 2 years. At the end of the day, Ilightly wear the sneakers and am very cautious while wearing them and is three pairs just a waste of money. Sorry for the rant, I just needed to vent, but I amcurious what other peoples buying habits are and if i'm really that crazy for wanting three pairs.

why do you need 3 pairs of the same shoe
indifferent.gif

2 pairs of the same shoe is ok imo, no need to have 3 pairs. If you have the money and can do
3 pairs then go ahead

Originally Posted by Solefiend

At the end of the day, I should be happy with just twp pairs, hell even one

indifferent.gif
If you're not satisfiedwith just owning one pair something is wrong
smh.gif

What do you guys need to stock for. Resell? If your not reselling why waste the shoe that could go to someoen else.

i the same and if your contemplating selling the 23s and are a size 9-10 let me know because i can not find the, anywhere

0 pair is good for me don't have money to be spending on shoes no more. u prob. want 2 to "stock" so u can resell them later. if you thinkit's worth the investment hey, it's ur money. but ppl are always hyped when a shoe first comes out then when the hype dies down ppl come out and sayeither "damn i'm glad i didn't buy more of those" or "damn i wish i never bought these junk". i have a feeling u'll be sayingthe 2nd line.

cool i guess, you're awesome...anyways, sorry i got the money to spare and no i don't resell the shoes, i plan on wearing them to the fullest and thenhaving a fresh pair in the future. I am extremely grateful for every pair i get, but if i like something that much, i'll want another. Now to get to thepoint of post, anyone else get doubles, even triples?

1 pair to wear.
and SOMETIMES 1 pair to chill on until the first pair has had its wear.
i never resell though.

thug lyfe, i feel you; i've definitely been in that situation with the 12's and 14's, but only cuz i paird retail for both...but these aredifferent, no hype, just an appreciation for the shoe...and if i end up wanting to get rid of them, i don't really care about making a profit, i'llhook a friend up selling it for retail. And i agree three is outrageous, it's just the first time i've been in the situation and wanted other opinions,

peace.

Back
Top Bottom