10-10-10 TNA Bound For Glory | THEY Revealed | Angle vs Anderson vs Hardy | RVD vs Abyss (p17)

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Cena joining Nexus could have given the WWE a shot in the arm, yet they decided to go this route.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

ha, i guess the writers were reading alll the hate they got within the last 10 minutes.

laugh.gif

This angle may be salvageable after all.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

wow..what a way to destroy a great angle. guess they know they wouldnt make any money with Cena not doing the kid-friendly gimmick.
The money they're making now from Cena merchandise will all be gone when NBC/USA dumps them because of garbage ratings.

They should just kill Cena off

I think the WWE has become a giant commercial for the Armed forces of our country. Every episode I watch these fools are over seas hyping up this whole useless war. The only people really affected by this is the kids that love Cena.

So if Cena is the main one promoting this BS then.... more stupid kids in the Army

Ratings don't matter..... sign ups do

/

nexus cena was the only reason why i wanted to tune in tonight. oh well, more study time

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

-First and most importantly, this angle cannot be rushed.  This should be a long program, going all the way through WrestleMania.
-Barrett forces Cena to be The Nexus's enforcer.
-Cena carries out the task of attacking faces and authority figures in WWE against his will.
-Cena never once cuts a joking promo about The Nexus or any type of overly scripted promo.  Cena should be virtually silent during this time, just using facials to show his disapproval of the acts he's being forced to commit.
-Around The Royal Rumble, Cena finally has his opportunity to gain his freedom from The Nexus.  When he has the chance, he turns, and reveals he has been the leader of The Nexus the entire time.
-This will then set up a huge WrestleMania main event with Cena facing any of the following: The Undertaker, HHH, Randy Orton.
Not real keen on that part. I'd rather see Cena turn heel then slowly take over Nexus like the rock took over the NOD and kick Barrett out ala Farooq

Wow at Bryan jobbing already.

They could have found several dudes to be squashed by Sheamus but they choose the US Champ

(-_______-)

Back
Top Bottom