10-10-10 TNA Bound For Glory | THEY Revealed | Angle vs Anderson vs Hardy | RVD vs Abyss (p17)

The battle royal will prolly come down to Cena and Barrett and he tells him to eliminate himself.

edge/miz promo was great
laugh.gif

tell me why i tune into raw for a quick 30 seconds just to see.... edge fight a laptop? aaaaaand the laptop busted him open?
roll.gif
smh wwe corny era

lul

what i dont get is why is cole nit a full time heel?

tarver is not in nexus anymore?

how did that happen

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

The battle royal will prolly come down to Cena and Barrett and he tells him to eliminate himself.
Yup.

So Tarver is out of Nexus?
eyes.gif
And you could see they're already planting seeds of the "implosion" with Otunga...

TRASH.

they prolly send tarver to fcw

they get rid of him yet they keep slater

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

4dub your boy Cole is heating up.
laugh.gif

I got decent money on the game and an important fantasy match up.  MNF is much more compelling to me.  I flipped back over before to see/hear that McCool now wrestled mic'd.  Shoot me.

so not only does the wee plug jack@ss to their pg show, they have a man groan a pretty much rape the million dollar belt
laugh.gif

nice goin e'

i bet edge got "traded"for kaval

bryan/kaval feud
pimp.gif

So Barrett will headline the worst PPV buy rate in WWE history, it will be blamed on him, and he'll never headline another show in his life.

only if tna was a halfway decent show.

are we living in the dyin days of wrestling?

i doubt wwe puts kane vs taker at bragging rights seein as they will meet at survivor series

kane vs edge? show? kofi?

If the debut "big" Smackdown live debut only drew a 1.7, I would peg the show to draw a 1.4ish on a regular basis. I know I won't be tuning in every week.

So with that said, does anyone think that the big live Impact on 10/7 will beat the 10/8 edition of Smackdown? Remember that a normal episode of Impact generally draws a 1.2.

916 u pre ordered svr11?

imm a do that this week...what store has the best pre order bonuses?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

916 u pre ordered svr11?

imm a do that this week...what store has the best pre order bonuses?
I'll pre-order it from Amazon. Not cause of the bonus though.

Amazon - Extra Randy Orton cloths
Toysrus - Ministry Undertaker
Best Buy - Bret Hart

Possible Smackdown Main Event for Bragging Rights Revealed
Spoiler [+]
Numerous readers have sent word our way that during tonight's airing of WWE Monday Night RAW in Minnesota, it was announced that Kane would be defending the World Heavyweight Championship against The Undertaker at the WWE Bragging Rights pay-per-view event in a Buried Alive Match.

As previously reported, the idea about bringing the match back has been recently discussed by WWE management, but the initial report was that if brought back, the match would not take place until WWE Survivor Series to coincide with the 20th anniversary of The Undertaker's WWE debut. With tonight's announcement, plans now seem to have changed.

- As noted before, Edge has been drafted to SmackDown. With SmackDown now airing on SyFy, expect at least one other RAW star to switch brand in the coming weeks.

- After last night’s RAW in Wichita, Randy Orton defeated Sheamus in a dark main event after hitting the RKO.

- WWE will be returning to New York City at Madison Square Garden on December 26th with a RAW live event. WWE will tape RAW the next night in Albany, New York City.

Back
Top Bottom