10/24 WWE Bragging Rights PPV | Raw vs Smackdown | Kane vs Undertaker | Orton vs Barrett p15

Taker had Kane in the grave, but he went after Paul Bearer, and then all of Nexus (including Barrett, excluding Cena) came out and attacked Taker. He fought them off, but eventually it was too much. Kane then hit Taker with the urn.

The Nexus began burying Taker. Kane ordered them to get out of here. Kane raised his arms and pyro went off and a bulldozer dropped with dirt pouring into the grave. Kane won. Taker is out for the foreseeable future for surgery.

Match went 18 minutes. Being able to brawl throughout the arena helped make the match better than their previous two matches.

Lightning struck after the match. Taker's music played, and his symbol was shown on the tombstone, but nothing else happened.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by sbrar8

I bet Brock Lesnar's gonna confront Taker if he loses tonight
Yeah bro he's under the ring with a shovel in his hand.

laugh.gif
Brock is the new Executioner

Originally Posted by HOOD17

So is this going to lead to Taker vs Barrett( don't care if I spelled that right) at Survivor Series

No, Takers out for a while.  Probably till the Rumble.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

So is this going to lead to Taker vs Barrett( don't care if I spelled that right) at Survivor Series

No, Takers out for a while.  Probably till the Rumble.

laugh.gif
 @ that Buried Alive match finish.

Sounds like I missed a great match between Bryan & Ziggler.

laugh.gif
 @ that Buried Alive match finish.

Sounds like I missed a great match between Bryan & Ziggler.

It's pretty bad when Santino is the most over guy in this match 
laugh.gif

And the crowd is DEAD for R-Truth's new song.  I love it.  Fire this loser
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

It's pretty bad when Santino is the most over guy in this match 
laugh.gif

And the crowd is DEAD for R-Truth's new song.  I love it.  Fire this loser
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

No Eagle with Swagger

Crowd is deader than The Undertaker for Tyler Reks.  And this spot couldn't go to Kaval, why?

No Eagle with Swagger

Crowd is deader than The Undertaker for Tyler Reks.  And this spot couldn't go to Kaval, why?

Match started at 9:46.  I'll try to keep track of the times of each elimination.

Morrison and Reks starting things out.

Match started at 9:46.  I'll try to keep track of the times of each elimination.

Morrison and Reks starting things out.

Back
Top Bottom