10/24 WWE Bragging Rights PPV | Raw vs Smackdown | Kane vs Undertaker | Orton vs Barrett p15

Santino came in, tried to hit The Cobra, but Tyler Reks stopped him, hit some type of inverted fireman's carry face first slam, and eliminated Santino two minutes into the match at 9:48.  Yup, the most over guy in the match is out two minutes in.

Zeke and Big Show squaring off.

why Santino had to be first?
frown.gif

Santino came in, tried to hit The Cobra, but Tyler Reks stopped him, hit some type of inverted fireman's carry face first slam, and eliminated Santino two minutes into the match at 9:48.  Yup, the most over guy in the match is out two minutes in.

Zeke and Big Show squaring off.

Sheamus eliminated Kofi at 9:52 with the High Cross.

Loud CM Punk chant while Punk and Mysterio squaring off.

Del Rio attacked Mysterio.  Swag
smokin.gif

For some reason Mysterio is being helped to the back after being thrown into the ring barricade.

Sheamus eliminated Kofi at 9:52 with the High Cross.

Loud CM Punk chant while Punk and Mysterio squaring off.

Del Rio attacked Mysterio.  Swag
smokin.gif

For some reason Mysterio is being helped to the back after being thrown into the ring barricade.

i'm saying del rio gets taken out, leaving edge. edge gets in trouble and Mysterio comes out and wins it for Smackdown. i'm calling it now.

i'm saying del rio gets taken out, leaving edge. edge gets in trouble and Mysterio comes out and wins it for Smackdown. i'm calling it now.

I missed it, but Tyler Reks was eliminated around 10:00.

Sheamus attacked Hornswoggle on the outside. Big Show went after him. Both Big Show and Sheamus were counted out.

Smackdown is down to Edge and Del Rio (I guess Mysterio is officially out of the match with the injury).

Raw is Miz, Punk, R-Truth, Morrison, and Zeke.

Truth's shirt is ripped up like a teenage girl. God I hate him.

Edge eliminated Truth with a spear at 10:02.

Edge eliminated Morrison with a spear at 10:03.

I missed it, but Tyler Reks was eliminated around 10:00.

Sheamus attacked Hornswoggle on the outside. Big Show went after him. Both Big Show and Sheamus were counted out.

Smackdown is down to Edge and Del Rio (I guess Mysterio is officially out of the match with the injury).

Raw is Miz, Punk, R-Truth, Morrison, and Zeke.

Truth's shirt is ripped up like a teenage girl. God I hate him.

Edge eliminated Truth with a spear at 10:02.

Edge eliminated Morrison with a spear at 10:03.

CM Punk beat Del Rio with a backslide at 10:04.

Del Rio left like he didn't care. He's great.

And Mysterio's back.

CM Punk beat Del Rio with a backslide at 10:04.

Del Rio left like he didn't care. He's great.

And Mysterio's back.

i know i'm not the only one who saw it coming, but boy did i call that +@#% or what?

Back
Top Bottom