10/24 WWE Bragging Rights PPV | Raw vs Smackdown | Kane vs Undertaker | Orton vs Barrett p15

Has Taker ever won a Buried Alive match? Why does it feel like he gets buried everytime?

Either way my people want one of the two.
laugh.gif

Kane hit probably the best chokeslam I've seen on a big man in a long time. He hit a second. He has Taker laid out and is trying to carry him to the burial site....

Kane hit probably the best chokeslam I've seen on a big man in a long time. He hit a second. He has Taker laid out and is trying to carry him to the burial site....

So is this going to lead to Taker vs Barrett( don't care if I spelled that right) at Survivor Series

So is this going to lead to Taker vs Barrett( don't care if I spelled that right) at Survivor Series

Taker had Kane in the grave, but he went after Paul Bearer, and then all of Nexus (including Barrett, excluding Cena) came out and attacked Taker. He fought them off, but eventually it was too much. Kane then hit Taker with the urn.

The Nexus began burying Taker. Kane ordered them to get out of here. Kane raised his arms and pyro went off and a bulldozer dropped with dirt pouring into the grave. Kane won. Taker is out for the foreseeable future for surgery.

Match went 18 minutes. Being able to brawl throughout the arena helped make the match better than their previous two matches.

Lightning struck after the match. Taker's music played, and his symbol was shown on the tombstone, but nothing else happened.

Back
Top Bottom