10/24 WWE Bragging Rights PPV | Raw vs Smackdown | Kane vs Undertaker | Orton vs Barrett p15

BOTCH!

Rey slipped and Zeke kicked out
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Zeke had the most confusing elimination ever Rey hit the 619. He went for the splash, but Zeke appeared to move, but Rey still hit him awkwardly. Then Zeke kicked out right around 3, but the ref still counted the 3. The announcers didn't know what happened, and Zeke just kind of laid there in the ring until the ref kind of pushed him out of the ring.

Mysterio went for the 619 on Miz, but Riley got in the way and ended up getting hit. Mysterio went for the splash but Miz got his knees up. Edge came in, hit the spear on Miz, and got the win at 10:13.

Striker went crazy over the win. Hornswoggle came into the ring waving a Smackdown flag.

Christ, I want to kill Striker at this point.

Zeke had the most confusing elimination ever Rey hit the 619. He went for the splash, but Zeke appeared to move, but Rey still hit him awkwardly. Then Zeke kicked out right around 3, but the ref still counted the 3. The announcers didn't know what happened, and Zeke just kind of laid there in the ring until the ref kind of pushed him out of the ring.

Mysterio went for the 619 on Miz, but Riley got in the way and ended up getting hit. Mysterio went for the splash but Miz got his knees up. Edge came in, hit the spear on Miz, and got the win at 10:13.

Striker went crazy over the win. Hornswoggle came into the ring waving a Smackdown flag.

Christ, I want to kill Striker at this point.

- The offer to Brock Lesnar is for a one-night only return at WrestleMania 27. This was what The Undertaker was referring to last night when he asked Lesnar if he wants to do it.

Many people who worked for WWE at the time Lesnar decided to leave aren't happy that the UFC star is being offered a big payday to return for WWE's biggest event of the year. Many feel that he "crapped on the business" by walking away, especially after being given the big build up as a monster star.

Internally there have been discussions about Lesnar vs. The Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXVII next year in Atlanta, Georgia but nothing more than informal talks. A couple years ago WWE badly wanted to do John Cenavs. The Rockbut were unable to put it together. WWE has reached out to Lesnar more than one time since he left the company but they've never been able to agree to terms on a deal. Lesnar even told Vince McMahonat one point he'd come in and do a job at Wrestlemania for a considerable pay day, but it didn't work out and was before all of his success in UFC.

- The offer to Brock Lesnar is for a one-night only return at WrestleMania 27. This was what The Undertaker was referring to last night when he asked Lesnar if he wants to do it.

Many people who worked for WWE at the time Lesnar decided to leave aren't happy that the UFC star is being offered a big payday to return for WWE's biggest event of the year. Many feel that he "crapped on the business" by walking away, especially after being given the big build up as a monster star.

Internally there have been discussions about Lesnar vs. The Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXVII next year in Atlanta, Georgia but nothing more than informal talks. A couple years ago WWE badly wanted to do John Cenavs. The Rockbut were unable to put it together. WWE has reached out to Lesnar more than one time since he left the company but they've never been able to agree to terms on a deal. Lesnar even told Vince McMahonat one point he'd come in and do a job at Wrestlemania for a considerable pay day, but it didn't work out and was before all of his success in UFC.

Nexus has the Unified Tag Titles and took out The Undertaker. I'd be surprised if Barrett doesn't complete the trifecta and win the strap from Orton.

Nexus has the Unified Tag Titles and took out The Undertaker. I'd be surprised if Barrett doesn't complete the trifecta and win the strap from Orton.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
these botches are crazy. I hope there is one during Randy and Wade, and Randy just says 'F it" and  rko for everyone and starts yelling "stupid, stupid, stupid"

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
these botches are crazy. I hope there is one during Randy and Wade, and Randy just says 'F it" and  rko for everyone and starts yelling "stupid, stupid, stupid"

Back
Top Bottom