10 random facts about 10 random Famous People Vol: Only Einstein is smart enough to do what he did

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

lol @ gandhi fixing postures

laugh.gif
 at his pic of him all slouched over. einstein is alpha ghandi is beta. 

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i never understood why Jews recieved so much hate through out history...

they were merchants and loan sharks

and the whole "you killed Jesus!" propaganda didn't help.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i never understood why Jews recieved so much hate through out history...

they were merchants and loan sharks

and the whole "you killed Jesus!" propaganda didn't help.

Gandhi, like Churchill, was racist too. Read what he wrote about the native black people of South Africa, the country where he lived when he was young. He also praised Mussolini.

Gandhi, like Churchill, was racist too. Read what he wrote about the native black people of South Africa, the country where he lived when he was young. He also praised Mussolini.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

right after saying churchill was racist, I saw Ghandi and thought for sure that they would say that Ghandi was racist too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

right after saying churchill was racist, I saw Ghandi and thought for sure that they would say that Ghandi was racist too
laugh.gif

I don't find any of these facts surprising because society's moral compass has shifted quite a bit since their times.

I don't find any of these facts surprising because society's moral compass has shifted quite a bit since their times.

Originally Posted by iYen

True.
Despite his flaws, Washington was viewed as "The American Hero." With all the funding he received, no wonder he decided to not run for another term and retire at Mt. Vernon. 
laugh.gif

True.
Despite his flaws, Washington was viewed as "The American Hero." With all the funding he received, no wonder he decided to not run for another term and retire at Mt. Vernon. 
laugh.gif

This, but son I'm disappoint! 

This, but son I'm disappoint! 

Back
Top Bottom