10 random facts about 10 random Famous People Vol: Only Einstein is smart enough to do what he did

Originally Posted by tecca nena

I read gandi practiced sexual transumutation. Meaning he didnt spill his seed and transferred his sexual energy into mental power . Which was necessary to for his time of fasting. He slept with 2 virgins every night to increase his sexual energy. A concept most people would dismiss as crazy

This is interesting.

Two IRA operatives ran in Churchill on the tube years before WWII. They were going to assassinate another British figurehead when they came around the corner and physically bumped into Churchill. They were going to murk him, but decided against it because they hadn't confirmed it with their superiors. Could have changed European history right then and there.

Two IRA operatives ran in Churchill on the tube years before WWII. They were going to assassinate another British figurehead when they came around the corner and physically bumped into Churchill. They were going to murk him, but decided against it because they hadn't confirmed it with their superiors. Could have changed European history right then and there.

Originally Posted by youngj00

I read gandi practiced sexual transumutation. Meaning he didnt spill his seed and transferred his sexual energy into mental power . Which was necessary to for his time of fasting. He slept with 2 virgins every night to increase his sexual energy. A concept most people would dismiss as crazy

This is interesting.
You know South Park touched on this in their episode where Chef turned evil and joined the super adventure club or something.  It's a load of bull imo.  Look at all the people who achieved great things without doing this.

This is interesting.
You know South Park touched on this in their episode where Chef turned evil and joined the super adventure club or something.  It's a load of bull imo.  Look at all the people who achieved great things without doing this.

Einstein was that dude
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I ain't never give a damn bout MLK day.

I'm not Jewish, by the way.

wow..............
just wow.......................

reading is fundamental

wow..............

reading is fundamental

This is interesting.

i actually made a thread about sexual energy transmutation 
laugh.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/10865796/Re-Sex-Energy-Transmutation

its very interesting, but i came across it relating to body building an how it can be better for your testosterone and gains.

This is interesting.

i actually made a thread about sexual energy transmutation 
laugh.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/10865796/Re-Sex-Energy-Transmutation

its very interesting, but i came across it relating to body building an how it can be better for your testosterone and gains.

all them popes are the same
Originally Posted by Al Audi

wow..............

reading is fundamental
did this n just say this
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ill fail at that sexual energy transmutation