10 Uncommon Superfoods from an Ultra Endurance Athlete - Vol. Next Level

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Son looked healthier when he was built like Paul Pierce.

Hats off for the achievement though. I'm training for a sprint triathlon so i can just about fathom the work he put in
sick.gif
I know, right? with a body like that he could be a crack head or an elite endurance athlete. one of the reasons why I never went for the skinny look. He looks healthy and more youthful in the before pictures

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Only read the first part. This dude ran FIVE marathons in a week?? Holy %%$%

I don't think I could finish even one in my lifetime. 
sick.gif

Did not know that natto was actually that healthy for you. My family loves it although I personally find it too bitter and slimy to be delectable.

skeletor swag.

he probably pulled more snatch with the gut

lookin like a Rob Riggle x Flip Saunders hybrid

I have a Moringa tree at my house. Very easy to grow as long as it doesn't get too cold in your area during winter.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Where the F do you get these things? And how do you eat them? They all sound like some plants you need to find on some island.

Word. And whats good with a group buy?

I haven't heard of any of the stuff listed here. Where the hell do you get Elk antler velvet???? I don't think I can pick that up at GNC

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

elk/deer antler really boost test?

Deer shed their rack every year in winter and grow a new rack in spring. This happens right before mating season and the rackgets covered in velvet/moss. So it makes sense that the deer , having it's own boost in their own hormones, would have same effect on are own hormones when consuming it.
Basically, it's a steroid. No wonder this guy is running 5 marathons a week
laugh.gif

Where is the real after pic? Cuz that's all cgi.o

I'm not buying this he either was secretly a marathon athlete that got fat on purpose and then lost the weight or he had some work done.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

elk/deer antler really boost test?

Deer shed their rack every year in winter and grow a new rack in spring. This happens right before mating season and the rackgets covered in velvet/moss. So it makes sense that the deer , having it's own boost in their own hormones, would have same effect on are own hormones when consuming it.
Basically, it's a steroid. No wonder this guy is running 5 marathons a week
laugh.gif

Victor Conte said its essentially useless.

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Only read the first part. This dude ran FIVE marathons in a week?? Holy %%$%
im sayin

if ANYONE ran that much you can eat nothing but in n out double cheese burgers and still be fit

all that dam training and exercising did it, def wasnt the food that made dude look like that or lose that much weight
laugh.gif

Food intake is more than half of the battle when it comes to training. "you are what you eat" is completely accurate

laugh.gif
no it aint look at dudes in prison all about cals in vs cals out
my dude was burning cals like no tomorrow with 5 marathons and all that training

plently of dudes who get fit/lift dont even watch what they eat knowing its getting burned off later

if you eating what ever and not doing anything then yeah you are what you eat applies i guess
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom