10 Year Old Charged With Assault After Injuring A Student During Dodgeball!

full

:smh::smh::smh:

No racism, knew it had to be a white parent

No one is legit aiming for faces during dodgeball, you aim for them and unintentionally hit it sometimes

That **** is wild, ive hit dozens of people in the face playing dodgeball on accident

Why was dude even participating if his face is paper mache?

:smh::smh::smh:

No racism, knew it had to be a white parent

No one is legit aiming for faces during dodgeball, you aim for them and unintentionally hit it sometimes

That **** is wild, ive hit dozens of people in the face playing dodgeball on accident

Why was dude even participating if his face is paper mache?

yeah...this not true at all loll.

but nobody is trying to kill anyone. But headshots were often the target.

Y'all wildin. When I played dodgeball if it was clear you were aiming for headshots you were automatically out, black PE teachers were on it

Y'all dont play to win

Y'all wildin. When I played dodgeball if it was clear you were aiming for headshots you were automatically out, black PE teachers were on it

Y'all dont play to win
from a distance, how can you tell whos aiming for heads and who isnt?

I'm talking like middle school bro :lol:

from a distance, how can you tell whos aiming for heads and who isnt?

I'm talking like middle school bro :lol:

Obvious when someone consistently aims high

In HS and beyond there was no rules but this situation was elementary kids so thats what im talking about

Kids get hurt playing sports. We used to wild out in middle school. Someone got a concussion playing dodgeball.
Nother kid damn near lost an eye in football. Someone literally got injured every time we played soccer. **** happens.

We were going for head shots when we played but we didn't use the usual rubber balls. They gave us softer foam ones because they knew what the deal was.
facts. we have those extra foams boys, that you could squeeze and get better grip on. added extra torque and accuracy to the throws tbh. The rubber balls, unless you had hands like Kawhi, couldn't straight grip those at that age yet, so throws were more like cradled tosses. Altered the aiming and power.

We were going for head shots when we played but we didn't use the usual rubber balls. They gave us softer foam ones because they knew what the deal was.

We had the rubber ones until I hit middle school

Preferred the rubber ones since they were harder to catch but my pe teacher in middle school prolly had the best rules to make it the most fun

There's a whole generation that doesn't know about the red rubber dodge balls that would leave welts :lol:

That being said...why doesn't the mother take it up with the school? If it's happened before, shouldn't her ire be directed towards the administration or the teachers in charge at that recess? Suing? :lol: :smh: Hope this **** gets thrown out.

I remember we played handball in high school PE class. Not the prison handball, but the Olympic handball like water polo but in the gym. Man, NO ONE was trying to be the goalkeeper. Cats was getting smoked.

Back
Top Bottom