10 Year Old Charged With Assault After Injuring A Student During Dodgeball!

Constant criminalization of what black and brown people do.

Aggravated assault on a 10yr old is beyond overkill.

School should have prevented timmy from playing anything if he cant handle it and has a history of being weak.

And i always headhunted in elementary school dodge ball. It was all out war.

**** the law for even going forward with that bs

I remember we played handball in high school PE class. Not the prison handball, but the Olympic handball like water polo but in the gym. Man, NO ONE was trying to be the goalkeeper. Cats was getting smoked.

You mean European handball? We played with those soft bouncy balls that were kinda like volleyballs or foamballs.

Man :rofl:

The same balls we used for dodgeball in elementary were the same balls we used for kickball

When someone headshot you with those you were done for that round :lol:

:rofl:

Bro...u wanna talk about some LEGIT undiagnosed concussions....

Probably got a grip of adults now who were in elementary school in the 80s/90s with CTE :smh:

*And while headshots happened, you got to stay in the game if someone hit u up high

:rofl:

Bro...u wanna talk about some LEGIT undiagnosed concussions....

Probably got a grip of adults now who were in elementary school in the 80s/90s with CTE :smh:

*And while headshots happened, you got to stay in the game if someone hit u up high

Facts. If we had my middle school dodgeball rules during elementary people wouldve been in the hospital

We had this rule in middle school if you made a 3 in the opponents hoop your team got to advance to the enemies free throw line vs. half court

Dudes getting lit up left and right, you'd be the last man back to the wall dodging balls like Neo from dudes like 25 ft away

I feel like this is the mother's fault. If your son is prone to head injury and has a medical condition...why are you having him play dodgeball? Whether he was aiming for the head or not, that could have happened regardless. It would be the same as him playing football or something and getting knocked in the head.

Mom is liable if she ain't let the school know in advance. School is liable for not allowing him to be exempt from activities detrimental to his health based on pre-exisiting condition. This ain't that lil boys problem.

But in this society, you get bit from climbing in the Lions cage, they shoot the lion.

Last edited:
That 10 yr old Bryce is automatically Dogdeball legend. You caught a body playin dodgeball. Now when he steps on the playground he walks through like young thanos.

I feel bad for the other kid though. His mom jus made him the biggest target in the school. Im feedin him headshots till they call the feds lol he couldnt even think of coming to the playground. Im puttin a bag on his head.

That 10 yr old Bryce is automatically Dogdeball legend. You caught a body playin dodgeball. Now when he steps on the playground he walks through like young thanos.

I feel bad for the other kid though. His mom jus made him the biggest target in the school. Im feedin him headshots till they call the feds lol he couldnt even think of coming to the playground. Im puttin a bag on his head.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Imagine what kind of entitled clown you'd need to be to go for charging a 10 year old with aggravated assault

In any given sports game some people are always gonna play a bit dirty, it is what it is. Suck it up, sneak in a little retribution during the match, and keep it moving. Generally when playing something like football (soccer) in elementary school, the goalkeeper was gonna have a bad time. Likewise, a good dribbler also ought to be prepared for some nasty fouls. I remember in my elementary school we sometimes had soccer freekick and penalty practice. Best believe some were trying to blast that ball as hard as they could towards the goalie.

If anything, the mom of the kid who got the concussion should be liable for all of this. She knew her kid had a condition that made him susceptible to head injuries and it doesn't appear she notified the school.
Says a lot about the involved cops too that they would go along with a baseless charge like this against a black 10 year old.

Last edited:
I'm still in shock, like how she was able to package this 'crime' when she fixed her narrow behind to walk into the police station to press charges. Like...who are you right now when you put that pen to that pad? And then the dectective that caught the case :lol:....son gotta be thinking of a career change now. This cant be it chief.

I'd take that to court. F it. She wants to get petty, I'm Petty LaBelle. Petty Wap. Petticini Alfredo. I'd make her dumb *** tell a jury that her son is Mr. Glass and she still lets him play impact sports. She wants smoke, give her some.

C6B3E89E-B60E-4C5F-BEC6-6ABA3161110E.gif

Back in the day ***** would've gotten beamed in the head no matter what we playing just for being weak.

Back in the day ***** would've gotten beamed in the head no matter what we playing just for being weak.

On God 10yr old me in the 90’s woulda coooooooked him smh. Im ashamed and a lil scared of Ten year old me lol. I made bus drivers and teachers shed crocodile tears jus off of crackin on em. This kid woulda stood zero chance unfortunately.

Man :rofl:

The same balls we used for dodgeball in elementary were the same balls we used for kickball

When someone headshot you with those you were done for that round :lol:

Yo I went to school with a kid that got drafted by the Blue Jays later on. Dude was lighting everyone up :lol:

Fam we had one kid like that in school and he was scared of the ball no matter what sport we played. We'd play indoor soccer and mfers on his team would just kick the ball at him as hard as they could :lol:

We were bad af, that **** definitely wouldn't fly these days

Headshots were always the move. You drill someone in the face and it was pandemonium.

:rofl: related... my buddy and I were picking on this dude a little bit in like 5th grade. He wasn't a chump just one of those cats always hanging around. Buddy yells out "Nick" as he's walking into school from recess, throws a red apply fastball at him, he turns around and it explodes on his forehead. Great shot from a good 40 feet away.

Headshots were the best. They just go toppling over. One of the big kids was testing me and I blasted him in the head so hard he fell. Whole gym went nuts and he cried. Probably the best gym moment ever for me.

Once you got in high school is when it got serious. I still remember the sounds those balls made coming in super hot at your head barely dodging it and then it bouncing off the wall with the force of mike Tyson’s fist.

And yeah I don’t think you aimed for anything but the head. :lol:

White parent charging a young black kid, call it what ya want, is clear what this actually is about.

Once you got in high school is when it got serious

Facts, college too. My college would host these nights where it was just one giant dodgeball match split as evenly as possible

Them joints were flying at light speed

Why was the kid even allowed to play dodgeball if he has a heightened risk of injury?

If the mom wanted to go after anyone, it should've been the school.

Unpopular opinion - I was never a big dodgeball fan. I just wanted to play football or hoop. I’ll never forget having gym class the morning of 9/11 and we played football and I scratched four times. Easily my most memorable gym class. Capture the flag was lit too.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/region/wa...rged-with-assault-following-schoolyard-injury

0:55 of the video:

On 4/29 [REDACTED] was playing a game called “Tips” with a group of students on the playground. Essentially, the game is played in a circle and everyone tosses one ball up in the air to each other while jumping in the air. The ball must also be caught while jumping off the ground. [REDACTED] tossed the ball to fellow 4th grader Bryce Lindley and it went over his head. All the players broke the circle , which according to [REDACTED] means the game is over, while they all went chasing after the loose ball. Lindley grabbed the ball and [REDACTED] stated “He turned and chucked it at me”. Lindley was not jumping in the air, did it on purpose, threw it directly at [REDACTED] instead of up in the air, and struck [REDACTED]on the side of [REDACTED] face because [REDACTED] wasn’t looking. Afterward, [REDACTED] friend [REDACTED] told [REDACTED] that Lindley said “That’s what [REDACTED] gets”.

Back
Top Bottom