$100 Jordan Shorts on NikeStore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Chris316

1090937397nikeanti.jpg

well done sir

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Yeah its not a mistake...when the local champs received their shipment.. there was already 4 ppl lined up for them before the mall opened..

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Yeah its not a mistake...when the local champs received their shipment.. there was already 4 ppl lined up for them before the mall opened..

So... shorts are what's cool now?
eyes.gif

people are camping out for shorts now? 
3cd8a33a.png

...this is the most ridiculous thing in Jordan Brand history so far, even worse than the full zip hoodies.

Let's get a few things straight...

1. This guy is full of it...never happened...Champs won't have these shorts until August...and, they will be literally a handful of shorts...

2. The Air Jordan Short does in fact retail for $100...HOWEVER...these are NOT the same shorts that have been $28, $30, $35 and $38...those were basic knit polyester shorts...these shorts are stretch woven, no-sew shorts...design inspiration coming from the Hurley Phantom Boardshort...which you can see below retail for WELL over $100

https://shop.hurley.com/d...?killnav=1&did=10031

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Let's get a few things straight...

1. This guy is full of it...never happened...Champs won't have these shorts until August...and, they will be literally a handful of shorts...

2. The Air Jordan Short does in fact retail for $100...HOWEVER...these are NOT the same shorts that have been $28, $30, $35 and $38...those were basic knit polyester shorts...these shorts are stretch woven, no-sew shorts...design inspiration coming from the Hurley Phantom Boardshort...which you can see below retail for WELL over $100

https://shop.hurley.com/d...?killnav=1&did=10031

JM
Good looks on the info. So they are somewhat "limited" huh? They are very dope, I love simple solid colorway anything with a jumpman on it. But its not $100 dope. Certainly $50, MAYBE even $75, but not a bill.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

FX35on24s wrote:
Good looks on the info. So they are somewhat "limited" huh? They are very dope, I love simple solid colorway anything with a jumpman on it. But its not $100 dope. Certainly $50, MAYBE even $75, but not a bill.

Hell nah on $75.
laugh.gif

I would spend $50-$60 on shorts, not those shorts in particular though, but yeah I was tempted to buy Bulls adidas shorts. Returned them since I dont like wearing shorts without pockets.

For $100, that's almost a pair of shoes. Ridiculous. I think the most I've paid for basketball shorts is $30. Comfortable basketball shorts are not too hard to find for under $30. Why anyone would pay $100 for a pair is beyond me.

You think adults are buying these or parents for their bratty kids? I couldnt see spending over 30 on shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom