11/12 CDP NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

Originally Posted by jester07

Forgot to mention UpTempoAir ships on the 17th... have free ground shipping... no tax to CA.

Also comes with a bottle of K-Y Gel!!

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Originally Posted by jester07

Forgot to mention UpTempoAir ships on the 17th... have free ground shipping... no tax to CA.

Also comes with a bottle of K-Y Gel!!

laugh.gif
Nice.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

uptempo sold out of 11.5 and 12 already........

This don't make no sense, even if I wanted to pay 160 over retail I still wouldn't have had a chance. Something is wrong with that.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

for those of you who have them, how do they fit compared to the 23's???? bigger, smaller, or the same. the sizing of the cdp's depending on the shoe,has varied alot. my olympic 6's size 12.5 are definately smaller than the carmine cdp size 12.5. not sure if i should go 12 or 12.5 12 is good inthe 23s

Originally Posted by big1236

what's the difference between the CDP XII's and the OG's? Anybody know?

one thing i noticed from my og's is the thickness of the leather , its way thicker then the retros . another is the texture of the leather on the og'svarys from panel to panel . some panels are smoother then others and some are realy tumbled ( real leather smell too ) . the retros have the same texture allaround the shoe . also the og's are a bit taller then the retros ( just like they are compared to the 2001 retros ) but other then that . no one willnotice the diffrence . specialy when there on your feet and your breakin necks . only real OG's can tell the diff , thats just cuz we had the real thingwhen we were in elementry school .

yeah...i've seen a couple of pre-sellers out already...but the prices are already through the roof.

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

Originally Posted by big1236

what's the difference between the CDP XII's and the OG's? Anybody know?

one thing i noticed from my og's is the thickness of the leather , its way thicker then the retros . another is the texture of the leather on the og's varys from panel to panel . some panels are smoother then others and some are realy tumbled ( real leather smell too ) . the retros have the same texture all around the shoe . also the og's are a bit taller then the retros ( just like they are compared to the 2001 retros ) but other then that . no one will notice the diffrence . specialy when there on your feet and your breakin necks . only real OG's can tell the diff , thats just cuz we had the real thing when we were in elementry school .

high school
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom