*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

%!%@%+@ Free Throws... %!%@%+@ turnovers... Dumb %!%@%+@ fouls....%!%@%+@ bad shots....

4 %!%@%+@ missed Free Throws... Would have iced the game if Gasol makes his Free Throws..

And Kobe with the dumb !#+* pass... Hold it, they would have fouled you, or there would have been a jump ball.

Kobe
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Idiots.

Now they have a tough game tomorrow vs a team with real shooters. Idiots.

Kobe, you lost that one with your stupid fouls more than the turnovers.
Turnover? Yes But blame all those missed free throws. The free throws is what made the Bulls come back.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Why didn't he pull up smh?

Play a great game then take a horrible shot at the end.

PULL UP FOR THE JUMPER SMH
SHM
Kobe with his 05' mad face 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Idiots.

Now they have a tough game tomorrow vs a team with real shooters. Idiots.

Kobe, you lost that one with your stupid fouls more than the turnovers.
Turnover? Yes But blame all those missed free throws. The free throws is what made the Bulls come back.
They missed free throws too. But the game was on ice and Kobe commits a foul a mile away from their hoop. They didn't have to earn getting back in the game. He's always gonna be a turnover machine but you gotta put the ball in his hands.

@#@#@$#@$....... this would've been a nice xmas gift for someone who doesn't even like gifts. @#@$#%

Man Kobe shouldve just held on to that ball a bit longer til he got fouled.
or

take that pull up jumper when he was 1v1 instead of driving into the paint when he knows they were all wjust going to collapse on him

30t6p3b.gif

Also that missed travel call & lack of making those 4 freethrows didnt help...

Regardless, i was slightly impressed with how the lakers played. they played hard.

I'm still trying to understand how that travel wasn't called, looked like back to back traveling too

I was ery surprised the the drive, I was awaiting the pull up.

But then again... we all do say "I wish Kobe would drive more.."

My bad guys that's my fault. I got home from visiting family and turned the game on when it was 87-81. From the time I started watching absolutely nothing went our way
laugh.gif
This happened countless times last year too. Just blame me
laugh.gif

I'm not even going to get upset over this lost.

8 turnovers.

Missed free throws.

Horrible 3 point shooting.

Not going to get mad.

1st game of the season with only 2 preseason games.

Edit: Forgot we played without Bynum as well.

Oh well fellas, plenty of good to take out of this game.

Our defense looked good. McRoberts and Murphy, Blake, E-Banks all played well.

Kobe looked great out there, 28 points and he wasn't really forcing anything except that last shot.

Two games in the next two nights, easy redemption if they want it.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Oh well fellas, plenty of good to take out of this game.

Our defense looked good. McRoberts and Murphy, Blake, E-Banks all played well.

Kobe looked great out there, 28 points and he wasn't really forcing anything except that last shot.

Two games in the next two nights, easy redemption if they want it.
8 turnovers disagree with you.

Thought LA had this one when the Bulls went ice cold......and i mean iiiice freaking cold, int he 3rd. Good teams fine ways to win though.

Good game. Both teams played hard.

Only positive out of this game was how impressive Murphy and McRoberts played. Other than that, there is no way a team can win with all those turnovers and missed free throws at the end of the game.Only need 1/4 from this free throws and we can be watching an overtime game right now.
mad.gif
mad.gif

The game was lost on that stupid pass by kobe. When he got doubled he should have called a time out.

All I can do is
laugh.gif
... it's the Lakers on X-mas day.

oh well, it aint christmas if we arent losing on christmas. its all good. i saw some good things out there. reasons to be optimistic. i'm excited for when bynum returns.

Although I am upset about the collapse there is A LOT of good to take from this game....

We actually play DEFENSE and with HEART....
We actually have role players that are willing to buy into what we want to do...

The mental toughness will come...this lost hurts but I actually have hope for this season...we aren't championship material but we are developing a good mentality

Back
Top Bottom