*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Great pass by Kobe to Murphy and Murphy to Pau at the bucket he gets stripped...

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE..

Trade Pau for DWill

I know the trade rumor probably had no legs to it, but imagine if the Lakers got Monta for LO during the summer.

9 turnovers already.
frown.gif

HANNSUM:
i didn't even talk to you lol
Oh, did you intend for your words to get a reply only from that salvi dude? Next time, PM him. When you post on an internet message board, though, everyone who is a member can read it, and reply. Maybe someone didn't explain that to you, so now you know.
smile.gif
HANNSUM:
and replying like this is telling me that you're UPSET.
laugh.gif

It takes a small amount of intelligence to realize that simply replying to someone on a message board doesn't mean that the poster is upset. I guess you lack that intelligence, so maybe this forum would be better off without you. I think I know a solution to that.
wink.gif
HANNSUM:
this dude is getting personal lmao
'Getting personal' is when you are commenting about the person, like how many teams a person is a fan of, or maybe that a petson plays 2K too much. Get it? Just trying to help.
smile.gif
HANNSUM:
to answer your question, i'll be truly happy if kobe plays the right way
I never asked you about that, though. Scroll back up to try and prove me wrong. I made a statement about that, didn't ask a question. Again, I think this may simply be an intelligence issue, not knowing the difference between a statement and a question. I blame the public school system.
HANNSUM:
i'm an NT'er who understands the game of basketball
Such a shame that you don't understand how to peaceably disagree and respectfully debate your opinion.
HANNSUM:
how am i supposed to take you serious when you have like 8 favorite teams?
See, THAT'S getting personal. That has nothing to do with the Lakers, Kobe, or my reply to you. That is only about me, a person… 'getting personal'.
HANNSUM:
i mean dude must be getting paid by NT or something.
More getting personal. See how, once again, that's not about the topic, and is about the poster? (THAT was a question, not a statement
wink.gif
)
HANNSUM:
your just an internet forum MOD.
Wrong.

I'm an admin.
smile.gif

And if you reply to THIS reply, you'll be suspended. If you have something to say to me, PM me (so I can see if the delete button still works).

And if I have to give you another lesson on how to peaceably and respectfully disagree with people, you'll be suspended.

We're in a recession. 12% percent unemployment. But Kwame Brown is still getting checks. Amazing
30t6p3b.gif

Come on refs how many times can Kwame shot a free throw and miss it..

Missed 4 in a row and had 2 extra chances

roll.gif

Once again... Who is playing offense...

Kobe...

Bynum? Ghost

Gasol? 5 offensive boards on his misses 3-9..

Buss just do the trade of Metta & Pau for DWill & Kris Humphries

Thank God Kwame Brown is on the other team.
sick.gif

Our bigs are practically non-existent. Even Kobe gets a better look in the post. Pau
30t6p3b.gif

Lakers starters beside Kobe 20 shots 13 points
Kobe 10 shots 13 points

4 bench players 11 shots 11 points

I would still eff with this dude if it wasn't for this summer. That was just so bad the way the players handled that, in my opinion. DFish has been my dude for years, but leading the players to charge into battle with toothpicks and pillows was just foolish, and it cost us, the fans, not to mention having an obvious adverse effect on his conditioning

I'm interested in knowing why you feel this way. No shots, just curious.

Kobe best passer on this team when he passes

Pau has picked it up in the second quarter I appreciate that

But still trade Pau for DWill

Back
Top Bottom