*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Kobe
smile.gif

Damn, Kobe
smokin.gif

When he went baseline, I was not expecting THAT. "Too much traffic, man"; that's what I was thinking.
laugh.gif

Guess not.

Damb Kobe. I need to plan a trip to German ASAP
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at him still doing that stupid face
laugh.gif

Just read that D12 is trying to recruit Deron Williams to the Magic.

Unless the Nets trade him for Jameer & Hedo which is about as likely as taking a bag of peanuts for DWill.... Or Howard takes a HUGE pay cut (not a DWade pay cut.. Much much bigger). The Magic have 0 money to do a damn thing....

wow this is the type of game kobe could always have if he wanted to. his shot selection has been great. his passing has been on point aswell. more impressed by them last two passes than the dunk

Originally Posted by Essential1

Just read that D12 is trying to recruit Deron Williams to the Magic.

Unless the Nets trade him for Jameer & Hedo which is about as likely as taking a bag of peanuts for DWill.... Or Howard takes a HUGE pay cut (not a DWade pay cut.. Much much bigger). The Magic have 0 money to do a damn thing....

Go to realGM, on the wiretap it said D12 was asked if there was any truth to the reports that he was trying to recruit Dwill, and he said no, the trade request still stands

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow this is the type of game kobe could always have if he wanted to. his shot selection has been great. his passing has been on point aswell. more impressed by them last two passes than the dunk
The shots he's taking right now are the shots he always takes. It's not like he's taking open shots.
He's pulling up in defenders faces like always.

Kobe 22 & 8...

His court vision is underrated...

I really do think he has the ability to be top 10-15 in assists every year... Does he want to? I doubt it... But he could

Back
Top Bottom