*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

NobleKane:
wow this is the type of game kobe could always have if he wanted to. his shot selection has been great. his passing has been on point aswell. more impressed by them last two passes than the dunk
No doubt! That crosscourt dime to Blake in the corner for 3 was
smokin.gif

And speaking of Blake, dude has been money from beyond the arc… which is absolutely not how he started the season. Love seeing player improvement.
smokin.gif

Oh yea, forgot to mention his passing is on point tonight.

But at the same time everyone is doing something and not just watching.

Now it's looking like crap again that he;s out lol.

MWP killin the flow smh

Does anyone know if we can stream the NBA league pass broadband on a PS3? I want league pass but don't want to pay that price. And the "broadband only" gives a 5-team offer that is much cheaper.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Oh yea, forgot to mention his passing is on point tonight.

But at the same time everyone is doing something and not just watching.
That is the problem... When people say Kobe is going rogue (excluding last shots of the game)... But look at everyone on the floor they are standing around... And not moving... If you don't move you are asking for Kobe to just shoot because no other offense could happen... If you are doing something to get open and Kobe sees it he will kick the ball to you..

But a lot of times everyone is just standing around

I've had no real complaints with Mike Brown except for one thing, his second unit rotations. There is no way that second team out right now can do anything other than force feed Bynum. MWP can't hit +$*%, Goudeluck isn't making anything, Murphy looks kind of tired out there, and Blake is super streaky. Have 2 out of the big 3 out there at least.

Bynum has great foot work but sometimes I wish he would just go up...he continues to try to make moves when he should just go up with it!

FISHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAS AT LEAST 1 PLAY A GAME THAT MAKES YOU SAY WHERE IS THAT FOR 23 MINUTES

Barnes is out there doing work...

I swear we have some great role players that seem to be playing better without the tri angle.

Barnes, Blake, Mcbob and World Peace are all playing better. World peace just can't hit a 3 to save his life right now but his post game and D are better then last year.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Kobe is horrendous at shooting 3s

It has to have something to do with his wrist.. He's been a decent 3 point shooter most of his career... It is like he just can't get the right follow through from 3point distance..

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Kobe is horrendous at shooting 3s

It has to have something to do with his wrist.. He's been a decent 3 point shooter most of his career... It is like he just can't get the right follow through from 3point distance..
His three point suffer after the finger and wrist injury

Damn no one noticed that Rihanna is at the game? Front row lakers bench side,  Coach Brown keeps blocking her.

We lucked out that the Griz couldn't shoot tonight. 27 to's? LORD.

I'll take the win though!

Back
Top Bottom