*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

how do you get a flagrant in preseason?
indifferent.gif

Bynum out 5 games to start the season and now Kobe possibly being out a week or 2 to start the season because of his wrist injury.

Man that's going to be a serious test to start the new season and it's starts with a back to back to back.

Man what the hell is up with Mike Brown's offensive sets?

Seriously it takes forever for the offense to get setup and shots go up late when there is like 10 or less seconds left on the shot clock.

SMH,

Unless the Lakers cut Goudelock or Morris, Green isn't making the regular season roster.

Bryant
Gasol
Bynum
Fisher
Barnes
World Peace
McRoberts
Ebanks
Blake
Kapano
Murphy
Walton
Character

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Seriously it takes forever for the offense to get setup and shots go up late when there is like 10 or less seconds left on the shot clock.

SMH,

What makes you assume its the coaches sets? These are professional basketball players out there man, don't be so damn quick to blame Mike brown

Once the rotation gets down to 8-9 players, i don't think we'll see as much sloppy play

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

So ya'll mess with Bynum now? 
indifferent.gif
No use in even trying to understand it bro, trust me it drives me crazy too.
Bynum has done this before for half a season

lol@ the green, fisher, and blake

they are just passing it out on the perimeter instead of the bigs

...I just don't understand why you DON'T stay home on a team when you know they like to throw lobs... that's basic d!

Green & Goudelock won't make the team.

I really think Brown should start playing his set rotations more than experimenting with some of these dudes. First game of the season is on Sunday, against the team with the best record last season.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by MR J 858

SMH,

What makes you assume its the coaches sets? These are professional basketball players out there man, don't be so damn quick to blame Mike brown

Once the rotation gets down to 8-9 players, i don't think we'll see as much sloppy play

Assume? 
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

He did the same BS in Cleveland where Lebron would dribble the clock down to the 10 second mark and then the offense would try to score.

SMH.

Back
Top Bottom