*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Are these NBA tv announcers serious? Does this announcer dude live in a box? Dude really thinks we still have Odom and Shannon Brown? 
indifferent.gif

Wow. 

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Deandre Jordan is Chris "birdman" Anderson from a few years ago....nothing more nothing less

Birdman was never the shot blocker Jordan is.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Are these NBA tv announcers serious? Does this announcer dude live in a box? Dude really thinks we still have Odom and Shannon Brown? 
indifferent.gif

Wow. 
You must be listening to the Clippers announcers. 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Wow. 
They are using the FSN Prime Ticket feed which is the Clippers home & road game tv channel.
Ralph Lawler has been an annoying HOMER for years. Clipper fans refer to him as a "poor mans" Chick Hearn
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Wow. 

Clippers announcers.... some of the biggest jokers out there. I respect ralph lawler but they always have some joker next to him. I hate most of the other teams commentators.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Deandre Jordan is Chris "birdman" Anderson from a few years ago....nothing more nothing less

Birdman was never the shot blocker Jordan is.

You're right....i just remember somebody in the NBA season thread praising the hell outta dude, and i just don't see much.......great weak side player tho

Ron Artest sucks so $%*#!@$ bad. & he used to be one of my favorite players too. Now I cringe whenever he's on the court.

Man watching Metta World Peace the player formerly known Ron Artest just pisses me off now.

He's such TRASH and his game has fallen off very hard.

Yeah it was nice that you kept us in Game 7 & and made a HUGE clutch 3 against the C's in the 2010 Finals. But seriously it's time to move on after this season. I think the Lakers also have a team option on his contract this summer or he has a player option.

Either get rid of him ASAP. I just don't care about him anymore.

His signing was another Jim Buss move. SMH.

Swear, I figured they had to be local announcers because I havent heard them on NBA tv before...makes sense now 
eyes.gif

And TH0MAS, i agree...he is horrible offensively. HORRIBLE. I thank him so much for that big 3 he made in game 7 against the celtics...but he should of retired after that game. 
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Murph kind looks like he's still trying to figure out and get use to Mike Brown's system right now.

He needs to get more involved in the offense.

Artest will probably be amnestied next year. He is basura, and Ebanks should take his minutes asap.

I'm curious to see what the starting lineup will be on Sunday against my Bullies. 

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Andrew Goudelock does not look ready yet for the NBA.

He belongs in the NBADL this season.
Agreed Morris looks better.
that dude ball hog too much and brown need to play morris more

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Murph kind looks like he's still trying to figure out and get use to Mike Brown's system right now.

He needs to get more involved in the offense.
Makes sense...he was the last guy to sign with us.

I thought Morris's decision making was bad, but Goudelock takes it to another level.

Back
Top Bottom