*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Originally Posted by CP1708

It's PREseason guys, the Clips have 4 starters on the floor, we have 1. We sat Ebanks the second half, letting Green show if he's worth keeping, how you guys not figure that out?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Rotations early will be stretched out. No real true preseason, minutes will be watched.

What happened in the first pre season matchup?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The one that Fish didn't play, Morris played, but Goudelock did not, Barnes played the first half, but not the second half. 

We're busy setting rotations and seeing who is gonna do what, the Clipps are playing their December championship series.  S E T T L E D O W N. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But hey, congrats, you won back to back preseason games vs the Clippers, clearly Staples belongs to "you" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
wink.gif

What do some dudes take offense to what Clipper fans say? Just look up at the rafters, pop in those tapes/dvd's, and remember the good 'ol days, the history.

Los Angeles is still Lakers town, until it's taken away.
I know it's gonna be a rough year. 

for all the hype surrounding super teams, this Laker team is low key built like the team they got swept by
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

What do some dudes take offense to what Clipper fans say? Just look up at the rafters, pop in those tapes/dvd's, and remember the good 'ol days, the history.

Los Angeles is still Lakers town, until it's taken away.
I know it's gonna be a rough year. 
I get tired of everybody, not just Clipps.  I said on Twitter the other night, every damn team say they are our rivals, and I'm like @#$% that, Boston, and Boston only.  NOBODY else.  Clipp fans think it's them, Spur fans, King fans, Jazz, Blazers, Suns, every damn team and their fan base want to come at us.  Boston don't get NEARLY the hate from other teams that we do. 

So if I see a shot, I'm takin it.  I don't give a @#$% no more.  The lockout showed out a whole bunch of "fans" on here, and that just riled me up more. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Not to mention all the folks that wanna come on thru here and be pointing out issues on our squad, but ain't been in a Laker thread since, ohhhh, the Suns first round days, mixed in with a week or two here or there during the Boston series and the Dallas series.  Other then those specific times, they won't show their face in here until they know it's safe.  I'm callin that @#$% out this year. 

laugh.gif
Clippers fans trying to talk @%$% over a pre-season game, basically describes that organization in a nutshell.

Originally Posted by CP1708

I get tired of everybody, not just Clipps.  I said on Twitter the other night, every damn team say they are our rivals, and I'm like @#$% that, Boston, and Boston only.  NOBODY else.  Clipp fans think it's them, Spur fans, King fans, Jazz, Blazers, Suns, every damn team and their fan base want to come at us.  Boston don't get NEARLY the hate from other teams that we do. 

So if I see a shot, I'm takin it.  I don't give a @#$% no more.  The lockout showed out a whole bunch of "fans" on here, and that just riled me up more. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Not to mention all the folks that wanna come on thru here and be pointing out issues on our squad, but ain't been in a Laker thread since, ohhhh, the Suns first round days, mixed in with a week or two here or there during the Boston series and the Dallas series.  Other then those specific times, they won't show their face in here until they know it's safe.  I'm callin that @#$% out this year. 

You're on twitter 
nerd.gif

I'm with you on that CP, I like how people are a ghost, but when things are down in Laker land, they come guns blazing, like cowards.  

People love to kick you when they think you're down. Even bum %%% Clipper fans. They finally have hope for a respectable season and start talking out of their neck. Like they weren't about to be the San Diego Clippers again. It's cool though. Enjoy those preseason titles.

I know this pre-season junk is over and done with but man, Vinny Del Negro has it in for us or something
laugh.gif

Dude coached against us like a playoff game, you're supposed to put your rooks and scrubs in, to experience what its like when the games close like that, instead he puts in Blake and CP when there's 6 minutes left in the game, the you put in Caron not too long after that.

My cousin was talking about it too and was saying Clips are gonna be an exhausted team towards the post season since it looks like their starters are gonna get ALOT of burn.

Not tryna make excuses for the Laker loss/es or even hate on the Clips. Just wanted to point that out
glasses.gif

We were never in jeopardy of going back to San Diego since we moved here in 84. Also, that one Clip fan doesn't rep the entire nation.
Preseason don't mean !$+% !!! 
laugh.gif
 @ a Raider fan pointing this out.

Last night proved that with more time our team will have it's new look down and will definitely better pretty good contenders.
Blake doesn't have to score 20 every night.. but dude should definitely keep that stroke going. 

Pau Gasol though disappearing in the 2nd half was disappointing.. but its only a preseason game so it can slide.

Bynum 
pimp.gif

Did Kapono even shoot last night?

Bynum looked good last night.

I wish he showed his spin move and left hand more.

Howard is ours for the taking now.

Bynum + Trash (World Peace) for Howard + Hedo is the way to go.

I like the fact that everyone is sleeping on us, I actually think we're gonna do better than everyone expects.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

We were never in jeopardy of going back to San Diego since we moved here in 84. Also, that one Clip fan doesn't rep the entire nation.

Preseason don't mean !$+% !!! 
laugh.gif
 @ a Raider fan pointing this out.

Because that's relevant? Raiders > Clippers as franchises go.

Enough Clipper talk...they aren't a threat just off their name alone.

NEWS: The Lakers have waived Zach Andrews, Chris Daniels, Gerald Green, Elijah Millsap and Malcolm Thomas, leaving the active roster at 15, including second-round picks Darius Morris and Andrew Goudelock.

My goodness I still can't believe Fish is STILL our starting PG...a damn shame. Clips really don't need Mo Buckets do they
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

NEWS: The Lakers have waived Zach Andrews, Chris Daniels, Gerald Green, Elijah Millsap and Malcolm Thomas, leaving the active roster at 15, including second-round picks Darius Morris and Andrew Goudelock.

*Shocker*  
laugh.gif

If I had to chose between Morris and Goudelock, I'd take Morris by a land slide. 

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Exactly what I expected.

Back
Top Bottom