*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

From what I saw in Morris, Goudelocke, and McNob in those two preseason games, I'm a fan in this order:
- McBob
- Goudelocke
- Morris

Morris needs to shoot less.
laugh.gif
Goudelocke just needs to establish himself more, to be more active.

Like Josh.
smokin.gif
No complaints on him, not for me. He seems hungry.

Not sure if you guys heard but Brook Lopez broke his foot out 3-4 months. So now we're the front runners I'm assuming and we don't have to give up Bynum and Gasol. Orlando will have to take what they can get from us now.

^ I definitely agree with you that we're the front runners, but I definitely disagree with that last part.

Orlando doesn't 'have to' take what they can get from us, or anyone. There are plenty of teams out there that can give Orlando a fair trade. And they always have the option of just letting him walk after the season.

They're definitely not backed into a corner just because Brook Lopez is damaged goods.

If he got waived by the Suns, he's probably an excellent defender.

Do it, Mitch!

laugh.gif
Just kidding. He's alright, not someone who is going to vastly improve our roster. I just wanted to take a shot at the Suns.
laugh.gif

^ We could use a quality backup 2-guard. Not sure if that's Pietrus, but he can hit an open shot and defend the perimeter.

Wouldn't he have to clear waivers first though before we could get him?

Orlando can trade Howard to any team. I bet it'll be Bosh and Battier for Howard because somehow the league owns the Magic. 
laugh.gif
I wouldn't mind Pietrus, he's hell of an upgrade over Metta or Puke. 

So at this point who would we have to give up for Dwight and Hedo? Bynum, Artest? Who else? I wouldn't mind getting rid of Ron aka Metta and his gimmicks smh.

Kobe going to play on Sunday, according to him, there's no ligament their to heal.

Maybe he'll bring back the glove like the Frobe days?

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

I like Pietrus he defends and shoots the 3 well.
This. Then we'd have a good backup for Kobe.
Can't believe how many "fans" joined the Clippers and Mavericks bandwagons on my Facebook news feed. Disgusting. I wonder if Manny Pacquiao is a Mavs/Clipps fan now. 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Christmas Day (6am on the 26th over here for us) can't come soon enough.

Dwight is going to be pissed come January 1 if he is still with the Magic. He wouldn't be able to get that fifth year of a contract if he were to sign with another team during the summer as a free agent.

bynum, barnes, 2 first rounders and mcroberts for dwight, a second rounder, and their 12th man lol

nba 2k style
laugh.gif

Pietrus is a good role player, but I read somewhere that he has a messed up knee. He was going to get traded to the Raptors and they voided the trade because of it.

My dream scenario is we end up with D12, Jameer, Hedo & Ryan Anderson..

But we will probably end up with D12, Hedo, Orton (to make it work money wise)

Kobe's wrist requires surgery but you won't hear that until after the season.

It takes upwards of 8 weeks after that kind of surgery.

No way Kobe is going to sit 8 weeks.

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

it's only 2 months.

the worst that could happen with Kobe sit out for 2 months is Lakers chart up 10 ,15 Losses

Is it the right wrist or left ? If is right wrist then RIP to Lakers .

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

it's only 2 months.

the worst that could happen with Kobe sit out for 2 months is Lakers chart up 10 ,15 Losses

Is it the right wrist or left ? If is right wrist then RIP to Lakers .
it's the right wrist. (his shooting hand)

Incredible thing is he nailed a tough jumper a few possessions later. Dude's determination is nuts.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom